"I'm not sure. I think it might be wise to reach out to Remus and ask more about your family. There might be a possibility that somewhere on the Potter or Black's side there was a seer. They're known to run in generations of families. Don't worry to much about it, okay? I'll look into it for you."

"Thank you," she said nodding, brining the cup of coffee to her lips. She wanted to calm her nerves down. There was no way the figure was talking about Fred or George.

"Is this a family meeting?" Wren asked, coming down the stairs in his pajamas as he tried to hide a yawn.

"You're welcome to sit down," Aiden said nodding to an empty seat. "By the way (y/n), Happy birthday."

(Y/n) smiled, "Thank you. Now we better hurry up and eat. We have a big day ahead of us." She said finishing her coffee and walking out to her room.

Everything was neatly put away for the trip. She laid back down on her bed trying to control her breathing as she turned over. The stuffed dragon Charlie and gotten her for her birthday now rested on her pillow. She smiled to herself as she looked on her nightstand. It was a picture of herself, Fred, and George hugging in the bookstore back in their third year.

She remembered that time. She had just found a golden notebook for Aiden, and when she looked up Fred was there. He was always there.

She reached out grabbing the photograph. It was must simpler times then. Not that she wasn't happy about how things were. A soft knock took her out of her thoughts as Wren stood in the doorway.

"Happy Birthday. I know its tradition to give you your gift once we're back at Hogwarts, but I think it's fitting to give it to you now."

(Y/n) smiled up at him as she patted her bed for him to take a seat. He nodded, looking over at the picture in her hand. "Wow you guys look so young."

"It was taken by Mrs. Weasley our third year in a bookshop. I had just pulled George into mine and Fred's hug when she snapped the picture." She said, smiling at the thought.

"I'm glad I have friends like you guys, especially you (y/n). I really don't know where I would have gone if you weren't in my life."

"I'm glad I have you too. Which reminds me. I wanted to ask, before you joined our little group who did you hang out with?"

"I spent most of my time with Roger Davies and Cedric. I still see Cedric every now and again, but I really do spend most my time with you." He said bumping her shoulder. "Anyways here's your gift," he said pulling out a small golden box from his jacket pocket and handing it to her.

She reached out slowly opening it. It was a small charm that had three crows on it with the words toujours pur.

"It means always pure. Kind of shitty if you ask me. It's the noble house of black's family crest. This was actually Regulus."

She held the charm in her hand examining every last inch of it. "How did you get this?"

"Well, I asked Bill how he got the two-way mirror for you because I noticed the crest on the bottom of it, and saw that it belong to the Black family. He told me he reached out to Aiden who had received it from Professor Dumbledore. So, I sent a letter to Sirius asking if he had anything that belonged to Regulus and this is what he sent me. I thought it was perfect since you could put it on your charm bracelet."

"Thank you, it's perfect!" She said adding the charm to her bracelet and pulling Wren into a hug. She tried holding back the tears that were threatening to fall as they pulled away. "You really have no idea how much this means to me. To feel closer to my family."

Wren smiled down at her wiping the tears away with him thumb. "You have done so much for me. It was the least I could do. Now come on, we better leave before we're late for the train."

***

(Y/n) had never rushed so fast to get on the train. Despite their attempts to be early Aiden had demanded that she blew out her candles for her birthday which resulted in them eating cake and losing track of time. He also had her birthday gift which consisted of all her favorite candies and a quidditch broom cleaning set.

The last time she was this late she was with the Weasley family back in her fourth year when Ginny had forgotten her notebook.

"There's the barrier!" Wren called out rushing through first.

"You have a good year this year! And take lots of pictures!" Aiden said stepping through the barrier as they walked up to the train.

"Pictures?" Wren asked turning around. "Pictures of what."

"You'll see, man wish I was at Hogwarts this year to see it all." Bill said coming up to them. "Might have to take a break from the curse breaking to come watch."

"Watch what?" (y/n) asked looking between Aiden and Bill.

"Now that's a secret," Bill said with a smile. "The twins already boarded the train- they're probably looking for you, but I wanted to give you this." Bill said holding out two gifts. "Reckon mum will send you some treats tomorrow. She was baking all morning. The first gift is from me and the second is from Charlie."

She accepted them gladly before eyeing them suspiciously. "What aren't you guys telling us? What's happening this year?"

"Can't tell you pumpkin, now hurry up before you're both late." Aiden said pushing her along. "Don't forget to write to me!"

She walked of with Wren, entering the train just in time as it blew its whistle. "Something is happening this year, and I'm determined to find out."

"Always an operation with you," Wren said with a laugh. "Come on, lets go find our friends."

(Y/n) nodded as she passed each compartment looking for her favorite gingers.

"Here they are," Wren said opening up the door and rushing over to Lee who threw him into a big hug.

"Happy birthday love," Fred said standing up and moving aside so she could sit next to him. "We thought you weren't going to show."

"I know, Aiden had us run a little late. Birthday celebration and all," she said throwing her arms up in the air dramatically. "We actually ran into Bill before leaving and he talked about something happening at Hogwarts. Any idea?"

"No," George huffed wrapping an arm around Angelina. "Family has been hushed about it all summer but has been dropping small hints."

"Well, whatever it is let's just say no matter what we're going to make the best of this year."

"Always do, always will," Angelina said with a laugh. "Which reminds me- which one for you got the letter saying you're quidditch captain this year?"

"I thought you did," (y/n) asked, looking over at her confused. "I didn't get it."

"Neither did we," Fred and George said together.

"Harry maybe?"

"No, I don't think so," (y/n) said shaking her head. "I think he would have told me when I saw him. Oh no!" She said jumping up from her seat.

"What?" Fred asked, a genuine confused look on his face.

"We're late Wren! We were supposed to go to the prefects meeting."

"Ah man, I was just getting comfortable," Wren said sliding off of Lee's lap.

"Prefect? They made you a prefect this year?" George asked.

"Uh yeah, Wren and I got the letters yesterday. Apparently we didn't make the cut last year but did this time. I'm not sure what Professor McGonagall was thinking. I'll catch up with you guys later," she said placing a soft kiss on Fred's lips before heading out the door with Wren. 

A/N: Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited for this school year! A lot of family secrets will be revealed in GOF. Be ready to know the truth about (Y/n) Carter. <3