Creative writing was my only lecture for today. We were assigned an essay. It had to be one handwritten page, and we could talk about anything as long as we could explain how it made our year better.

I chose to write about classical music because there is just something so pure about the way an artist can express their emotions through a melody. I hate to be that kid, but I wrote one about classical, and one about an artist that really helped me through these past few years. He writes music, and the way he is so vulnerable, it's almost like you can feel his heart breaking through his sad songs and feel his heart beating through the love songs. You can hear it beating in sync with his other half. You can hear it beating for his fans in his more vulnerable songs. I had never imagined it possible. 

For my classical music essay, I stuck to two pieces in particular, but I spoke of others as well. I stuck to Moonlight Sonata and Corral Nocturne. I think these two pieces are just really representative and it can be so easy to hear how they felt, and who the song was meant to be about. An honorable mention in my writing was Waltz of The Flowers. I went into depth of the idea of the instruments all working together to speak to you. The way they all mix and scream at different times is just so exquisite. There is little to nothing more pure than music. Especially that made of no words.

My second essay revolved around Louis Tomlinson. I think his way with words is my favorite thing. I have never heard an artist be so raw and vulnerable for millions of people to hear. He really strays away from the idea that he has to make music the radio will like, and he just goes for it. You can hear his heart beating through his writing. I said this many times in my essay, and I was never quite sure how to explain what I meant, but it seems quite clear now. Take his song Only the Brave, for an example. The way he really throws himself out there, the meaning of his words, the purity of his voice, I swear I can hear his heart pounding waiting for the acceptance he so clearly deserves. He underestimates himself, that is clear, but he ins[pires so many through his words that it's almost comical the way he doesn't believe he can do it. His song, Perfect Now, being all about his person. An entire song about reassurance. He speaks to so many people through his words even if the song was meant to only reach one, it touches millions. I think I could go on, but the essay is only meant to be one page and since I have written two, that is plenty.

When creative writing was over, I chose to go to the bakery once again. I knew Ivy had more classes today, but I could really use Armani's tea and Ivy's table.

I made it to the bakery in about thirteen minutes and walked in to order my tea. I told Armani to make it the way they had last time. It had to be perfect, as I was drinking it last time and I was able to think of my words so much faster. I sat down to complete my first essay, and when I had finished, I chose to just sit and read them over. I had even asked Armani to read them over once or twice for me. They had complimented me on the writing several times, but I knew it would sound good to just about anyone that was not a writer. I would have to ask Ivy when she came in.

I had talked to Armani a few times in the past hour, but mostly I sat and watched out the window. Ivy had shown up a little into the second hour of me being there. She seemed a bit shocked to see me and I had heard her ask Armani why I was here. They had said I was a customer and I was welcome any time such as her and everyone else. It seemed a bit odd they had responded that way, almost as if she had been upset more than I could see by my own presence.

She had come over and sat on her side of the table. I could see the sincerity of her smile, telling me I was wrong prior to her sitting down. She reached out to turn my page toward her. I told her to read them and let me know what she thought. She had critiqued a few sentences, but overall she had liked them. I felt proud to write things and show them off to Ivy. I knew she would be honest with me rather than telling me it was good no matter what she truly believed. It's always nice to have something like that.

We left the bakery about two hours later. Close to 5:30. I decided to take her to that italian place that Jasmine had shown me, because it wasn't too far, it was a nice walk, and she said she had never been. We walked for about twenty minutes before we reached the street it was on. Ivy had stopped a few times to look at the sunset on different streets. It is always important to see the colors from all the angles possible, is what she told me when I asked why she did this. I agreed with her. The sun had much to show, but no one ever gave her enough appreciation. We arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food once we were seated. We chose to sit outside so we could better watch the sun and moon interact. Ivy had ordered a pasta, while I ordered a salad, and we chose to get extra plates and share. It was the perfect ending to my day. I had spent so much time with Ivy, I got to know Armani more, I got to write about two things I am really passionate about, and now I get to walk home with Ivy under the moon.

When we made it home, Ivy had given me another ribbon. For tomorrow she explained. This one was a sage green, it was new. I asked what it meant, but she simply smiled and walked to her room.