Prolog!

!!!PROLOG!!!

”Come on. Try...Try and catch me...IF you dare to!”

 She whispered in his ear slowly. When she looked at his face, he was puzzled. No, he won't let her do that, not to him! HE was the one to tease her, not reverse! She got some guts, no kidding why he was so attracted to her...'You want to play? Let's play than!' he thought while placing a grin on his face.

  She suddenly woke up from her thoughts when she fell on the bed with him on top of her. She tried to break free but he catched her arms up her head.

   He approached her face while smirking evilly. The atmosphere was dense having a note of sexual attraction in it. Their breaths were 'touching'...they were close to each other...maybe a little too close...

   "The Great Joker wants to play with me?”he said sarcastically.

   She couldn't help it but give him a grin. A sensual grin that looked so attractive on her white, pale skin, that went along with the hair spread on the pillow. She wore a scarlet red satin night dress that matched the atmosphere. She opened her lips just to make a sweet sound when he touched her neck line and lifted up her chin.

   He chuckled approaching her ear.

   "Then... Does The Joker wants a dirty trick, a game where I make the rules..."

    She gasped and he smirked.

   "I make the rules!”

   "But sweet, I don't see you on top!" he licked her ear, slowly going down to her neck. "Should I let a mark, as a signature of the agreement? Hmm...?"

   "Ugh...I-make-the-rules!"she said spelling the words.

   "No, I make them!" he quickly bite her, before she would say anything,  giving out a moan because of the pain. He chuckled at her reaction and licked the place where was now forming a bruise. His pride was bigger than ever and vanity flowed through his veins at the thought of "The Agreement" they just made.

   "Tsk! You brat..."she then gave him a surprise kick that made him fall of the bed.She got up quickly and pointed at him with an evil smile.

   "Bow down to me you stupid brat!"

   He copied her smile, more evilly and also charming while sitting in one knee and taking her hand.

   "You will lose this game, Joker!”

   "Ahaha! I think you are fool, thinking you make the rules...BUT you forgot a little important detail!"

   "Is that so, Joker? And what that detail could be?"

   "The Joker always breaks the rules!"

   "In that case..."

    They both made eye contact as if they tried to burn each other down into ashes. They smirked, took a deep breath and opened their lips:

   "Let the game begin!"