TWENTY- FOUR

Levis POV

I sighed Riley was coming over soon and I sent Mikasa with hanji for two reasons. One for the plan and two because Riley was coming.

I was on the couch texting hanji because I wanted to enjoy some peace before doing this.

-how are the kids?

-good, we are exploring the city

-that sounds interesting just be careful

-I Know I know :p anyway how are you? :)

-im doing fine enjoying the quietness

-well I hope it goes well for you

-thanks hanji I do too

-well I gtg Eren is wanting us to go somewhere new, love you!

-alright bye love you too and see you tonight

I turned off my phone and sighed I went to my room. I opened my drawer and took out the ring box and smiled....

Oh please hanji....please say yes.... I love you with all my heart so please say yes....

I opened the box and looked at the ring I hope she likes it....

My moment was ruined when I heard my doorbell ring. I sighed and placed the ring box back in my drawer and shut it heading to the door.

I opened it and Riley was there holding some paperwork.

I sigh "alright come in" I let her in and she looked around the place.

"What have you been doing Levi?...." She asked surprised.

"When you left I kept working at my job then progressively climbed the ranks of the business and became the boss nothing really"

She laughed "you have changed haven't you...."

I shrugged "why does it matter lets just get this over with I'm on a tight schedule"

She nods and we go the kitchen table and she hands me the paperwork.

"Just look through that and we should be good to go, I already dealt with the lawyer and mediator"

I nod and start reading, the silence is Killing me then I heard her say something that utterly shocked me.

"Levi....I'm sorry I know it's kinda late for this but I wasn't in my right self back then honestly we were young and I panicked....I'm glad you kept the kid"