THIRTEEN

Hanjis POV

A few days have passed since I told Levi I was moving and lately he has been acting.... depressed. I don't know why though....was it because I was leaving?....nah maybe from work.

Today was the day though I'm going to tell Eren and Armin we are moving....it was going to be hard because they love it here.....

I just finished some paperwork and they were in the living room watching TV.

I walk up to them and turn off the TV to talk to them.

"Eren, Armin can I talk to y'all?"

They nod their heads smiling. "What's up mommy?" Eren asked.

I sighed "well mommy has found another job that pays more than this one and gives me more time to spend with y'all....but it requires us to move to another state....so in a few weeks we are going to move...." I explained.

Their smiles dropped....I saw this coming a mile away.

"W-wait....so we can't see m-mikasa or Mr Levi?" Eren said about to tear up.

I looked down and nodded "THATS NOT FAIR!" Eren yelled in tears.

I looked up shocked....he never yelled at me...not like this.

"Eren-"

"No!....I'm not moving away this wasn't supposed to happen....why do we have to move mommy!" Eren said crying.

"Because Eren it pays well and-"

"What about Mr Levi?....isn't he paying you well too?" Armin asks about to cry as well.

"Yes he does pay well but-"

"THEN WHY ARE WE LEAVING.....I want to stay!" Eren yelled furiously.

"Eren please keep your voice down" I said Trying to calm him down.

He stayed quiet then glared at me "I hate you mommy!" He yelled going to his room.

My eyes widened....Eren never acted like this before....am I really making the worst decision?....

Armin looked at me then looked down and left....I saw them close their door....

I sighed then felt tears falling down my face.... He hates me huh....I guess I'm making a terrible decision....

I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I decide to call Levi.

"Hello?"

"Levi...I think I messed up..."

"What happened?"

"I told Eren and Armin that we are moving and....they didn't take it well....Eren now hates me...."

He sighs in the phone

"Hanji listen to me....they are just a little upset they will get over it just be there and they will still be mad for a bit but they will get over it and go back to normal"

"I don't know Levi....they seem more upset than usual...and what if this is the wrong decision....maybe I should just stay for their sake"

"Hanji you can do what you think is best if you really want that job than take it....I can't stop you neither can they"

"Ok...."

"I'll call you back ok I need to do something"

"Ok....bye"

"Bye"

I hang up...I look at my phone and set it down....I should start dinner.

As I'm making dinner I didn't hear Eren or Armin...maybe they were sleeping....