TWENTY-TWO

2 months later....

Hanji's POV

After a few weeks living with Levi I finally found another house for me, Eren and Armin. It was a small house perfect for us and it was close to Levis house compared to our other one.

Me and Levis relationship was strong he rehired me, and after work sometimes both of us would go pick up the kids from school. On the weekends Rico would babysit all three of the kids while me and Levi go out to eat....I was truly happy with him and he felt the same way.

Whenever one of us got stressed out or extremely sad we would be there for eachother....

Levi gets stressed out by work so I would come over and the kids would go play while Levi explained why he was stressed and I comforted him.

Today was the weekend and I just finished up some work Levi assigned me while Eren and armin were playing in their room.

I saw Armin run out of their room with tears in his eyes.

"Mamaaa" he cried as he ran to me.

I walked up to him and held him close "what's wrong Armin?"

He showed me his hand and it had a big cut on it.

"Aww what happened did you get a booboo?" (ok I was one of those kids who said booboo alright so don't judge....I miss my childhood)

He nods his head "me and Eren were playing and one of the toys cut me" he cried.

I saw Eren run out of the room holding the toy that had cut Armin.

I picked up armin "well let's take care of your cut and I'll look at the toy to see why it cut you ok" I kissed the top of his forehead.

He nods and I take him to the bathroom Eren followed.

I sat Armin on the counter "Eren can you grab the first aid kit"

He nods and goes to retrieve the first aid kit.

I put armin's hand in the sink and gently start rinsing off the blood.

Eren comes back with the kit and I grab a bandaid and some ointment, I put a little bit of ointment so it doesn't cause an infection on the cut and placed the bandaid on it.

I smiled "mommy made it all better"

He smiled and wiped his tears "thank you mommy" he hugged me and I  picked him up and we went into the kitchen where the toy was.

I set Armin down and looked at the toy, I saw it had a crack which caused a sharp point most likely due to them playing.

I sealed the crack with some glue and filed down the sharp point so it didn't cut anyone.

I gave the toy back to Eren "all fixed"

He smiles "yay thanks mommy! come on armin"

Armin smiles and they both ran to their room to resume playing.

I sat on the couch and went on my phone I saw I had a new message from Levi.

-wanna bring your kids over? Mikasa is bored

I smiled and replied

Sure I'll be there soon-

-ok see ya

"Eren!, Armin! Get ready we are going over to Mikasa's"

They ran out of their room with big smiles "yes! We can play with Mikasa!" Eren yelled as he put on his shoes.

I was putting on my shoes and Eren was already out the door with Armin.

All three of us got in the car and left to Levi's.

Levis POV

Once I told Mikasa, Armin and eren were coming over she smiled and sat on the couch waiting for them.

I was happy because I get to be with hanji, they should be here soon since they live closer to us now.

I sat on the couch next to her and she looked at me.

"Daddy are you ever going to ask Mrs hanji to marry you?"

Random question but ok..... "Why do you ask?"

"Because I really like them....Mrs hanji is really nice and Eren and Armin are my best friends"

I grinned "well I guess I should tell you now then"

She cocked her head "tell me what?"

"I plan on asking her tommorow"

Mikasa's eyes widened "really!?"

I nod "yup tommorow I have a plan to take her out to her favorite restaurant and then Take her to a special spot to propose"

Mikasa hugged me "so will she be my new mommy?"

"If she says yes then yeah she'll be your new mommy" I rubbed her head.

She smiled "I hope she says yes"

"Me too kid....also don't tell her because remember its a surprise"

Mikasa nods

"Also tell Eren and Armin this ok"

I whisper in her ear and she smiles.

"Could y'all do that?"

She nods "yeah! We can do it"

"Thx kid"

It has been only a few months since we started dating and honestly I really hoped she will say yes....I love her deeply and only want her for my the rest of my life.... everything about her is special and I'm happy I got to meet her....no I'm considered lucky that I have her my girlfriend and hopefully soon to be wife....

Mikasa hugged me again, I grin and ruffle her hair then our doorbell rang.

I got up and answered it then my eyes widened.

"We need to talk Levi" the woman said.

"R-riley?"

The woman in front of me had her arms crossed and was frowning.

"Yes"

(A/N) hehe suspense thought just because I removed Erwin out of the picture I would forget about Levis ex ehehehe sorry for not posting much lately school has been um....welp let's just say Im failing there's all to it :D anyway hoped you enjoyed byeeee