Take it slow

Trevor's P.O.V

I looked at pictures of Daya as she was upstairs putting Maliyah to sleep and taking a shower. As much as I love Daya I can't lose her she's all I got. I then stopped by my words as I saw a picture of me and Daya. I began getting soft shedding about 3 tears running down my face. Man I miss hugging her and being able to feel the way I felt with her. I sat the picture down as I heard heavy footsteps coming down the steps. It was Daya wearing a white tank top, her blue shorts and he footie slippers. "You can come on up she said standing at the bottom of the steps. I quickly got up and followed Days into her room sitting on the edge of her bed. "So I.........I cut Daya off as she was about to talk. "Look Daya.....I just want you to know I lovbe you.....I really need you in my life but if you don't then I get that you should just know that I truely do. "Trevor.......I..I still love you too, I really need you. I looked at her as she was looking down at her wrist. I then palm her cheeks making her look at me. Not knowing what else to do I kissed her as she kissed back. I then pulled away as we both just stared into each other Eyes. "I'm sorry....I just needed you and....and Zendaya then kissed me again before letting all my words out. "Okay if we do, do thsi ...can we at least take this a  slow", Zendaya said making a statement. "I accept", I said. She then layed her head on my chest playing with my curly hair as we both driffed of to sleep.

So how do y'all think of this?
    Should Zendaya and Trevor be together or will bad things happen to their relationship............AGAIN!!!!!!
***Comment pleaseee***