Chapter~The past never die

Zendaya P.O.V

      I woke up on a dark couch not know where I was at. I had an ice pack on my head and didn't remember anything. "Hello", I said looking around. I then saw a shadow come my way taking the ice pack of my head. I looked up and saw that it was him, the guy I saw. Everythig then came back to me, its Trevor, my ex boy friend. I hopped up so quickly but fell BT the pain of my leg. I then scooted over to a corner. "Tr.....Trevor"? I asked slowly. "Zendaya....Its me", he said walking my way. He held his hand out for me to grab but I refused. "Come on", he said. I then grabbed his hand as he helped me walk to the couch. "S...sobhow.......ar...are you h...here"? I asked stuttering. "Daya.....I didn't die.......I ran away", he said looking down. "But why, you knew I needed you I wanted you in my life its bad enough I lived my teenage life with no parents and plus a 3 year old sister", I said trying to understand. "Daya you do.......Trevor was interrupted. "No Trevor, you left and disnt come back knowing that I needed you, and y......."My parents Died To"!!!!!!! He shouted intwrupting me. "I lived in this shit hole for about  2 years...the day everyone was killed by them people they killed my parents...I saw them died that day I went back home....I have nothing to do except my career as a singer that barely happens, I didn't know what else to do...so I found this abonded thing and fixed it up, and lives here...but baby you don't know how long I been looking for you, i still love you and need you", he said grabbing my hand.  I was speechless and had nothing to say except..."Trevor, can we just drop this...and move on and I have a nice hoise ...you can come stay with me if you need to" I said getting up limping to the door. I then looked back "are you coming"? I asked. He then came following me as he let me put my hand around him as we walked over to his car. We hoped in his car and was on out way to my house. We arrived and I see Maliyah and her teacher sitting on the step blowing bubbles. I hoped out the car and tried to walk normally over to them. "I'm sorry Ms. Brynt I know I'm late I has some mishaps with my car", I said opening the front door with Trevor behind me as Maliyah walked in. "Its okay, bye Maliyah", she said waving to her as she walked to her car and pulled off. I then let Trevor in as Maliyah went upstairs in her room, and Trevor and I downstairs.

*How do y'all think of this*? Will Trwcir and Days hook up? Will they find the people who started all of this? Let me know what should happen next*

Thanks