0.5

so here's what you missed last week,

quinn's pregnant, and everyone
think's that finn's the father, but
really it's puck and quinn thinks
he's a lima loser and doesn't want
anything to do with him

also kurt told everyone he's gay,
including his dad, who's actually
kinda cool about it

and that's what you missed
on glee!

sweat beads formed on lia's forehead as she jumped around the jump ropes during cheerio practice. nationals for the cheerios was nearing, and now before school practices were in full session— leaving the archard girl fully booked with her schedule.

a frown briefly crossed her face when she noticed quinn in the stands, but the head cheerleader quickly replaced the moment of sadness with a fake smile so she wouldn't get yelled at by sue sylvester.

she was slightly out of breath as she jumped, this being her least favorite routine of the week, but continued going as she knew she couldn't jeopardize her position as head cheerio's now that coach sue seemed on edge with all of the glee kids as of recent.

finn soon walked in and took a seat next to quinn, and lia felt slight relief at how much he seemed to care of protecting quinn's feelings. she knew it wasn't fair for quinn to put herself through watching cheerio practice when it was no longer a part of her.

a few more scuff's on the mckinley high gym floors later, sue yelled out, "mediocre!" invoking a groan of annoyance from majority of the cheerios, including talia, "hit the showers!" though, her face lit up slightly as she quickly grabbed her bags from the bleachers, where she noted quinn and finn had left, and raced to the locker room to get dibs on one of the few locker room showers that actually had hot water and a working shower head.

by the time the bell for her free period had rang, talia had fallen asleep in her first two class periods and was barely staying awake for her third. it was finn who sat next to her in spanish that would helpfully nudge her every few minutes that kept her from completely drifting off, and luckily mr. schuester seemed too distracted with his phone to notice most of the classroom chatter.

she took a seat in between mike and puck, her head resting in her arms as she listened to quinn and finn's rather loud argument. she had to admit, she felt sympathy for their situation and had met quinn's father enough times to know he wouldn't take it well if he found out of her pregnancy, but she also knew that the only thing she could do was be there for quinn considering her family also wasn't super wealthy.

"all right guys!" the voice of a perky will schuester broke taila's tired state and she sat up, no longer half asleep in her chair as she went to blink away the sleep.