You Don't Listen Do You

"Ariana, are you sure you're okay?" Kelsl asked for the hundredth time.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Don't lie to me." She argued.

"I am frustrated. Okay." I say a little to loud.

"Are you sure you are just frustrated?" Ben asked.

"Yes!" I screamed. Looked at them and ran to my room crying.

"Ariana? The cops are here to see you."Ben called.

"Okay." I say coming out of my room. "Are you looking for me?" I asked

"Only if you are Ariana Rowe." The officer stated. I nodded. "You need to know that you parents have been killed by Bennett." As he finished saying what he said, I fell to the floor crying.

"What!? Why?" I cried.

"Sorry to upset you but you needed to know. So you know, Bennett turned himself in." He added then walked out.

"Ariana are you okay? I heard you scream. What happened?" Harry asked.

"Bennett killed my mom and dad!" I cried louder. He walked over to me and pulled me to him.

"It will be alright. I am here for you. You have people that are here for you." He said rubbing my back with his big hand.

"That is it! Get away from her!" Kelsey yelled.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I don't want you to hurt her. Like you hurt me. You just use girls for sex!" She screamed.

"Wait, you dated her? You are using me for sex? Okay I am so confused. I don't know who to believe anymore." I say pushing Harry away from me.

*Harry's pov*

"I am not going to hurt her." I yelled at Kelsey. She really pisses me off sometimes.

"That is what you said to me, and that was a lie. I am not stupid." She yelled back.

"Shut up bitch." I sighed.

"Okay I am not a bitch! Ariana is a bitch." She yelled.

"Really? You bearly know me. How am I bitch to you?" Ariana cried.

*Ariana's pov*

"Can't believe that Kelsey called me a bitch.

A/N CLIFF HANGER! TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT YOU MITE HATE ME NEXT CHAPTER. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW. I WILL TRY TO MAKE LONGER TOO.