Listen To Me

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache ever. When I tried to get up, something was holding me down. I was laying on Harry naked!

"Harry wake up." I whispered.

"What! Sorry." He shot his eyes open the looked at me.

"I think we um... You know." I say as I cover myself up.

"Oh, sh!t. Did you still have you v-card when you came here?" He panicked.

"No." I answered. "I think you mite wanna leave before Kelsey sees us."

"Yeah." He said as he got out if the bed.

"By the way, I wish I knew how you felt inside me with that big d!ck." I chuckled.

"Ariana? Are you in there? Harry, Louis is looking for you." Kelsey laughed through bathe door.

"We will be out in a second." Harry blushed. "How does she know?!"

"Don't know." I say as I go to my dresser and up on a bra and underwear. Then I walked to our closest and got a shirt that is ten times to big for me.

"How did you know Harry was in here with me?" I asked as we walked out of my bedroom.

"Well I heard you yelling Harry's name. So that have it away. Also Harry's jacket is thrown in the floor." She said in a 'duh' tone. After Harry left, Kelsey and I sat on the couch watching some tv.

"Hey, I know Harry is my brother and all, but you need to be careful around him. Try to stay away from him. It will be hard but you can do it. I know you can." As she said those words my heart sank to the floor.

"W-wh-what?" I choked.

"Sorry, but he is a lot of trouble if you mess with him." She sighed.

"Do you think it is possible for someone to fall for another person over night?" I asked.

"Well I could ha- no, no, you can't fall for Harry! He will brake your heart." Shock came from her voice.

"No one can control falling for anyone." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Please don't cry." She pulls me in a hug.

"Sorry, I get emotional easily." I say as I sit up.

"D&mn. This is such a great day to go ice skating. Do you wanna come?" She asked changing the subject. I looked at her nodding.

"Let me change." I say as I walk to my room.