Heart Ache

Today is my last day of Senior Year at Milton High School. I am supposed to be happy for this day, but I didn't want it to come. I will be moving in a week to London. I will leave my best friends, friends, my parents, my younger sisters and brother, and most of all the worst part is my boyfriend. This day was going to go by fast. That is the part I hate about moving halfway around the world to go to a music collage. Yes it is the best collage, but it is 3,953 miles away. I am already packed and I will only have half of the week with my family and the other half with friends. Right now I am brushing my hair for the hundredth time this morning. When there was a nock on my door, hairbrush flew out of my hands and hit my wall.

"Ariana? Are you ready?" My sister yelled through the door.

"Yeah!" I called back. I stud up and grabbed my phone and my purse. My bag was already in my car.

"Finally. It took you long enough." Amber huffed.

"So what. Deal with it." I smiled as I hugged my one year younger sister. "Where is Josh?"

"He is already in the car." She said as she jumped on my back. "I like how strong you are sis." She added. I just smiled and went down stars. We waved by to our parents as we passed them.

"Okay. So I mite be your twin but you still can't steal our older sister from me!" Josh yelled from my car.

"You can't own me. Ya know." I laughed as I dropped Amber in the back seat of my car.

"Ariana! I have some news for you!" I heard a too familiar voice come from the other side of my house. I looked up and found Veronica. Josh's girlfriend.

"Okay. What is it Roni?" I asked as she made it to me.

"Bennett is cheating on you!" She yelled then ran to the car. She left with Amber and Josh. Wait. What? He couldn't be? Was he really? I had many of these questions running through my head. Finally I got in my Mercedes and drove off to school.

When I got there my biggest nightmare was in the parking lot. I parked my car and grabbed my things. I got out of my car and walked over to Bennett and some girl he was kissing.

"Bennett Buswell! What do you think you are doing?" I yelled as I got over to him.

"Uh-um... Ariana. Hi." Bennett studdred.

"Who is she?" Asked the girl that was still trying to kiss him but he kept pushing her off.

"Hi I am his girlfriend. Wait ex girlfriend Ariana Rowe. It is nice to meet you." I smiled the friendliest smile I could put on.

"You lied to me. You said you were single. You were with this beautiful senior while you were dating me. It is over Bennett." She screamed and punched him in the face. "My name is Carrie Vaage." She added with her hand out so I could shake it.

"Thanks. For ya know punching him." I smiled as we both walked away from our ex boyfriend.

"No problem Ariana." She smiled.

"Ari." Andrew smiled as we passed him in the hall.

"Andrew." I returned.

"Can I hang out with with you and your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah. Meet by my car after school. Carrie you can come to. Maybe it will heal our heart ache we got from Bennett." I stud up straight and then grabbed my heart.

"WHAT?" Andrew yelled.

"He was dating me and your sister at the same time." I said in a 'du' tone. After explaining the whole thing to Andrew we walked to our first class. Then said bye to Carrie as she left to go to Mr. Devan's room. He is a junior teacher. As we got in class I had to sit by the person I didn't want to even look at. Bennett. As I sat down I started to feel tears fall down my face. I tried to wipe them away but they kept coming out.

"Miss Rowe? Are you okay?" Asked my math teacher. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Can I please sit somewhere els?" I finally asked. She looked me and nodded. I got up and moved over next to Andrew. As I sat down he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." I smiled at my teacher. After that we finished our year book signing for all of the freshman. After I signed about 50 books the bell rang. I was so relieved that I didn't have Bennett in anymore of my classes.

Finally I am done with High School. I was so happy, but I was sad. Now I will be hanging out with my good friends. I hated that I had many things I wanted to do before I went college. For a couple of examples: Sky diving, bungee jumping, skiing on the ocean, and have 2,000 followers on Instagram. I never did or got what I wanted. I was nocked out of my thoughts when we stopped at a hilt.

"What?" I asked.

"You seam like you are no good." Tyler said.

"Yeah. Get out of this car. Your house is right over there. Bye." Jenna smiled an evil smile.

"Okay. Bye." I returned. What the heck was up with them? Did they eat something that made them mad at me? As I got out of the car and slammed the door. The took off right after I was far enough away from the car. I got to my house to find it dark. I closed the door and went to turn on the lights, but I tripped on something and fell on my face. As I hit the ground hard the lights turned on and they yelled surprise. When I looked up from the ground I saw worried faces.

"Ariana! Are you okay?" Andrew asked as he made his way over to me.

"Well... Do I look okay? I think I broke my nose." I finally said after I sat down on the couch holding my nose. "I will be right back. I have to go to the bathroom and clean up. Nice job on the party. It was a surprise." I chuckled as I walked to my room. Once I was in my bathroom i uncovered my nose to wash my hands. I looked at my nose and saw that it was crooked. I went downstairs and took my keys from my sister and left. Before I left I said, "I will be at the hospital if you need me." With that I walked to my car.