Eat Up

"Are you sure she needs all this?" Pansy asked sheepishly.

"She needs Pegasus Feather quills rather than those goose feathers she was provided with, otherwise she'll be an embarrassment to our group," Draco said digging through a pile of quills on display.

He picked up two and held them up for Julia to examine. She couldn't really see a difference between the two and ended up picking the one in his left hand.

"Here Crabbe, hold this," Draco threw the quill in Vincent's direction. It landed on top of the stack of parchments he was balancing in his arms.

~~~~

When they all returned from Hogsmede, Julia traveled back to her dorm and stuffed the leather satchel Draco had bought her with her school books, parchment, and her new quill.

She knew Draco was filthy rich, but she hadn't expected him to go around and buy her stuff. Maybe it was just to get her to like him though. It was working.

"Nice bag! Did the bloke pay extra to get it monogrammed?" Millicent asked from where she was sitting across the room.

"I don't know....he might've," Julia answered whilst flipping the product around in search for two engraved initials.

"Did he buy anyone else anything?"

"He bought Pansy a Chocolate Frog at Honeydukes," she said.

Julia stood up with the bag and walked towards a mirror positioned near the big window which revealed a view of green murky waters.

"You should bring the bag to dinner... Everyone will be so jealous. Even the upperclassmen don't have bags like that."

Julia blushed.

"I don't know....I don't wanna brag on purpose. Besides people might figure out Draco got it for me I don't want anyone to assume anything..."

Milly rushed from her bed up to Julia and took her hands into her own.

"What is there to assume? Is there something to assume? Do you like Draco? Trust me I won't tell anyone if you do! And besides I bet Draco fancies you too...but oh golly...Pansy would die of envy!!! She fancies him very much-" she paused and her eyes widened, "Don't tell her I told you that."

Julia made a mental note NOT to tell Millicent any secrets and untangled herself from the girl's grip.

"I don't fancy Draco. Or anyone at that. Come on, let's go to the Dining Hall I'm starving."

~~~~~

Just as the two were approaching the Slytherin table they were bombarded by two tall twins with red hair.

"You got a quill in there," one of them said pointing to Julia's side. She didn't even realize she had taken the fancy satchel with her. Guess she just forgot to take it off.

"Who is asking?"

"What!?" the twin standing closer to her put his hand on his heart and pretended to be shocked, "You mean to say you haven't heard of us?"

"Don't waste your time on them Julie, they are Gryffindors," Millicent said tugging at Julia's arm in the direction of the other Slytherins.