"You know, Gale, when I saw y/n for the first time after she went missing, she seemed so different. She wasn't the shy, scared princess she was before she went missing. She was strong and brave," I said. "Strong of brave, just like you," Gale said, kissing the back of my hand. "I think she may be ready to become Queen of Senara," I took my crown off my head and held it close to me. "My love, are you sure?" Gale asked. "Yes. Although I was dead, I saw what y/n did. She froze this entire kingdom," I said. "So she lost control of her powers?" Gale asked. "Yes, but I will teach her to control it. As soon as her powers are controlled she will become a beautiful and powerful Queen," I said. "Alright, we shall talk to her," Gale said, kissing my hand again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 Hours Later, No One POV

You awoke to the feeling of something heavy covering you. You groaned at the discomfort coming from your back. You opened one eye and found yourself lying on your stomach on what looked like a castle bed. Opening both eyes, you found yourself in a very fancy room. At first, you thought you were back in Senara, but something stood out to you in the room. In Senara, all the guest rooms are either painted white, blue, or purple. This room was painted with a peach-like color. Immediately, you sat up, causing you to screech in pain. You threw the big, white fluffy blanket that was covering you and stood up from the bed. 

Looking around, you saw a wooden bowl that was full of blood-soaked cloths. Ahead of you was a mirror, which you walked to. You were still wearing the blue dress Ini and Shrike made you. Your eyes and hair had gone back to their normal color. Your arms and legs were covered in bandages. You thought everything was normal until you noticed something behind you. They were big and had pure white feathers all over. The feathers were frilled and looked like they had gotten wet. Slowly turning around, you looked back at the mirror and saw that you had a set of large, beautiful white wings. You stood there in shock. You couldn't scream. All you could do stare. After a while of staring at yourself, you finally regained yourself and slowly headed towards the wooden door. 

You opened the door, walking out of the room, and closing it behind you. "I am now almost certain that this is not Senara," you said to yourself. Looking down both hallways, you saw that it was empty, besides a few guards standing watch. Looking outside one of the large windows, you saw the bright blue sky. Looking ahead, there was a door, almost the same as the one you had just exited. You were about to turn right and head down the hallway when a flash of white caught the corner of your eye. It was Udo, sitting on a bench, fast asleep. You couldn't help but giggle at the odd position Udo was in as he slept. 

Not wanting to bother him, you continued to walk down the hallway. The hallway led to a large staircase made out of polished stone. The small cuts on your bare feet started to sting as you step down the stairs. You could hear voices as you grew near the bottom. "I hope she will be ok," a sweet feminine voice spoke softly. "I'm sure she will be fine," a masculine voice said reassuringly. "We can not let her die. She saved my life," the feminine voice spoke again. "Princess Y/n will live, beastie. So don't get your pretty blonde hair in a twist," Maleficent spoke. "I know, mother. She saved me and everyone else from the chaos of the war. When she awakes I'd like to thank her," the feminine voice said. You slowly stepped into the room, your big wings dragging behind you. In front of you stood Maleficent in her long black dress and headwrap. A tall man with dark brown hair, a white shirt, brown pants, and shoes that were meant for a prince. Then there stood Aurora in a bright pink dress with white flowers at the bottom. Everyone turned to me, the room filling with silence. 

Before you could speak, Aurora ran up to you and brought you into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Aurora practically screamed. You yelped in pain as Aurora squeezed you a little too tightly. "Aurora, be careful. Princess Y/n's wounds aren't healed yet. You might be hurting her," Maleficent scolded. Aurora let go of you. "I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you," Aurora said, taking your hand into hers. "You didn't hurt me so no need to apologize," I reassured her. Aurora smiled and clapped her hands together. "How are you feeling, y/n?" Maleficent asked, cocking her head to the side. "Um...shocked. I-i have wings now," you said, pointing to your wings. "You didn't have those before. How do you have them now?" Aurora asked. "It's a long story," I said, scratching the back of my neck. The tall man walked up to you. As soon as he was in front of you, he bowed. "I am Prince Philip. I'd like to personally apologize for my mother's actions, Princess y/n," Prince Philip said. You bowed back to him. "I, Princess Y/n, forgive your mother but I will not forgive what she has done. To my people, to your people, and the fey," I said. "I understand," Prince Philip stood and walked back to Aurora's side. 

"Oh Dear, your feathers seem a bit...ruffled and slimy," Maleficent pointed her staff towards your wings. "Well, I don't exactly know what to do about that," you said. Maleficent let out a rather loud laugh then walked up to you. "Come now, I'll help you with that," Maleficent took your hand and walked with you back up towards the hallway with Aurora and Prince Philip not far behind. She led you back towards your room, passing Udo, who was still asleep with his mouth open. Maleficent opened the wooden door and sat you on the bed you were once was resting in. Maleficent snapped her fingers, making a bowl of warm water with a cloth in it and a wooden brush appear on the wooden nightstand. Leaning her staff against the nightstand, Maleficent reached into the bowl of water, taking the cloth and gently rubbing it against your wings. After 5 minutes, Maleficent finished and then picked up the brush, brushing your wings so that your feathers were not longer ruffled. 

"There, all better," Maleficent said, using her magic to make the bowl of water and brush disappear and picked up her staff. "Thank you," you said. Feeling your back tighten you stretched your arms out, stretching your wings out. Your wings accidentally bumped Maleficent's side. You gasped in horror as you realized what you did. "Sorry. I'm so so sorry," you squealed. "No harm was done, dear," Maleficent said. The thought of your father came into your mind, making you frown. "What's wrong, dear? Why are you upset?" Maleficent asked. "My father," was all you said before tears started to build in your eyes. "King Gale is alive. Queen Elurra is with him now," Prince Philip said. You could feel the pain in your chest fade away as Prince Philip said that. "I want to see them," you said. "They are across the hall," Aurora said. 

You stood, walked out of the room, to the room across the hall, and opened the door. The room was the same as yours. In the bed laid your now responsive father and next to him was your mother. You hugged your mother then you hugged your father. "I'm so happy your awake father," you said, tears building in the corners of your eyes. "I am happy that you and your mother are ok as well," your father said. Your father looked behind you in confusion. "Why and how...do you have wings?" your father questioned. "I'll explain everything to you when you get a little better. However, until then I want you to focus on resting," your mother said. "Y/n?" you heard from outside the room you were in. 'Udo is finally awake. I'm sure his neck is probably hurting from that odd position he was sleeping in.' "I'm in here, Udo," you said. Udo walked into the room, a sigh of relief washed over him as he hugged you. "What are you doing out of bed? Your wounds aren't healed," Udo asked. "My wounds don't bother me so no need to worry," you said with a smile. You turned and saw your father staring narrow-eyed at Udo. "Gale, this is y/n's friend, Udo," your mother said. Your father just nodded towards Udo and Udo nodded back to your father. 

Aurora walked into the room, bowing to us as she stood in front of everyone. "Hello, I'm glad to see you all are well. I'm sure you all must be hungry," Aurora said, giving everyone another one of her sweet smiles. "I could eat," Udo said. "Great! I'll have the cooks prepare you all some food," Aurora said, leaving the room. "Your wings are beautiful, y/n," Udo said, gently stroking your wings. "Thank you," you said, giggle. You and Udo heard your father clear his throat. "So...what shall happen when y/n and I are fully healed?" your father asked. "Well, I was think-maybe y/n should answer that," your mother said, turning to you. "Well, I'd like to create a union between the Darkfey, Ulstead, and Senara," you said. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. You should discuss this with Prince Philip, Queen Aurora, and Maleficent. I'm sure they'll love to hear your idea," your mother said with a smile. You smiled, gripped Udo's hand, and walked out of the room and down the hall. "You really want to unify the Darkfey with your kingdom and Ulstead," Udo said, shock and hopefulness filling his eyes. "Yes. It is about time that the war between Darkfey and humans ended. I want to make sure that the Darkfey are protected. They are my kin as much as they are yours, Udo. I refuse to let the Darkfey go extinct," you said. Udo smiled happily, bringing you into a hug. "Thank you, y/n. Thank you so much,".