Chapter 13 - Loreman?

Start from the beginning

"its not really the morning anymore."

"hush dream," you responded, a fake annoyance in your voice. you heard a short laugh ring through your headphones. making your own lips quirk up in a small smile.

"so," you started, pressing the multiplayer button on the screen, "im going to be grinding for respurces on the smp, accompanied by our dear god DreamXD."

"yes, me."

you smiled a little as you went to check the text youd gotten while your game loaded.

call me after the stream.

you tilted your head to yourself.

you cant join the vc?

doin somethin. just call me when youre done please?

will do

you okay?

im good, ttyl?

ye

<3

typing...

"twix?"

"shit! sorry, techno was texting me."

"language!"

you snickered a little, "sorry bad, i didnt hear you join."

"thats fine, because you said sorry."

you grinned to yourself, adjusting your mouse to get ready to play.

"what did techno need?"

you glanced down at your phone, when you heard a buzz.

<3

you shrugged, a grin overtaking your face as you raced towards the community house, eyes glancing to the bottom left as a server message appeared. tubbo_ fell from a high place. "he wanted me to call him later- yknow it looks like tubz is havin' a hard time." tubbo_ fell from a high place.

"i think someone spawn trapped him," bad chimed in, the message of him joining the game adding a break in the constant flow of tubbo's death messages.

"should i go save him?" dream asked. tubbo_ fell from a high place.

you paused for a second to make it seem like you were thinking about it. "nah. he can do it."

"this is why youre my favorite person on this server."

"oh shit-" "language!" "-looks like ive replaced gogy in the eyes of god. sorry bad."

~~

you broke the black stained glass for the fourth time, sighing as you did so. "dream, please, it doesnt match."

"but i like it," he replied, placing it back.

"but i dont."

"but i do," he repeated, voice lined with amusement.

you rolled your eyes and stepped back from the build- your house in the making right next to sapnap's- eyeing the glaring contrast of black glass against the birch wood.

"you sure i cant change it?"

"no." dream turned on the demonic voice changer when he responded, making you jump

"oh dear fuck- okay we can keep it if you give me some concrete to change the birch."

"what color?"

"you pick."

soon your inventory was full with lime green concrete- at least eight stacks. "of course," you muttered, smiling behind your monitor.

you spoke with dream- or rather, DreamXD - as you replaced your walls. chatting and joking idly, falling into a comfortable atmosphere that you seemed to fall into with him often.

after youd finished, you stepped back to look at your build.

it didnt look too bad since you changed the birch to concrete.

still wasnt great though.

"hows it look XD?"

"its alright."

you turned in game to face him as he floated next to you. "okay bitch, you cant make any better." dream chuckled a little at you.

"anyways chat, im gonna end the stream here dear candy bars," you said, switching to f5, "say bye dreeeaaaam."

"byye chat!"

"aaand there," you leaned back in your seat, "ended."

dream stayed quiet for a bit, trying to compose himself enough to say what he wanted to say. he felt a hand go up to rub the back of his neck."so, twix-"

"fuck i have to call techno," you said, sitting up in your seat. "shit, sorry, what were you gonna say?"

he shook his head, confidence completely gone, "no its-its nothing important, go call the egotistical pigman."

you snorted, "okay dream. you sure though? i can stay."

"nah its fine, i'll probably go edit or something."

you nodded to yourself. "okay. i promise ill call you later if you want, okay?"

"alright. see ya."

"byeeee."

dream sighed heavily when he heard the noise indicating your leave. a missed chance due to insecurities and untamable thoughts. fun. you left him to speak with technoblade- he wasnt sure why but that part really prodded at his mind.

you pulled out your phone as soon as you left, navigating to techno's contact and pressing the green phone.

it took him a second, but he answered.

"hi," his voice was different than usual, more breathy and smiley.

"hey," you responded with a gentle smile, getting up from your desk and heading to your kitchen, "did you wanna talk to me about something?"

"uh, yeah, actually, oh- hey," the last hey sounded farther away from the phone, and you listened as a softer, high-pitch voice responded to him. you waited patiently for him to finish speaking, a fond grin coming over your face as you listened to techno's voice as he spoke with a gentle tone.

"okay, go find mom alright? she has the glue," you heard him say as he came closer to the phone. you heard a door close in the background. "the glue you say?"

he chuckled a little at your stupid joke. "sorry, my sister broke her toy and she wanted me to fix it."

"well how dare you not."

"dont start twix," he laughed. he seemed in such a good mood, it made you smiley as well.

"you needed somethin tech?"

"oh right, okay," he leaned against the nearest wall, tilting his head backwards till it hit the wall as well. he took a deep breath. do it fast, before you fall.

"do you want to meet up?"

/////
HI HELLO I MADE A ONE SHOT BOOK WHERE I TAKE REQUESTS THANK YOU THATS ALL