"You knew I was going to apologize, though," I say childishly.

Shiro shakes his head. "No I didn't,"

"Yes, you did," I say accusingly. "You saw me look at you,"

"How was I supposed to know just by you looking at me?"

"You're supposed to know all my ques by now, Shiro,"

Shiro rolls his eyes. "I must have missed that one then,"

I pout a little longer before I let out a little smile. "I'm sorry, too,"

Shiro stares at me for a moment before he sighs. "I shouldn't have brought her up considering the bad blood,"

I nod my head. "No, you shouldn't have," I watch him flinch at my words. "But I also shouldn't have gotten so angry and jumped on you like that,"

He shakes his head. "No, you were right to do that. Sometimes I conveniently forget all that she put us through," He licks his bottom lip nervously. "She's so good at manipulating you into thinking what she wants you to think,"

I nod my head sullenly. "Yeah, and she has her sights set on you for some stupid reason,"

"It's because I'm Asian," He mumbles. "I do realize now that she is racist. It only took how long for me to see that?" He asks rhetorically.

"I don't like her,"

He shakes his head. "Me too, not really,"

"Then why did you say she's different now?"

He shakes his head. "No, I thought about it after you got mad, I don't think she really has. I think she's trying to screw with me again," He looks defeated.

"Do you two talk at the house?" I don't particularly want to know the answer.

He doesn't say anything at first, but then he hangs his head in shame. "It's like she gravitates to me or something. Where ever I am, she finds me. I can be on a run and she'll find me. I wish she'd hurry up and find her mate so she could leave me alone,"

"Me too," I mutter. If Selena found her mate then maybe she really would lose interest in Shiro and leave him alone. "I hate that she chose you to torment,"

"She tormented you too, though," He mutters. "You're lucky you don't live in the Pack House with the rest of us,"

Sometimes I feel as if I missed out on certain things by not living in the Pack House. I mean, my family still goes to events and holidays, but I only get to experience real Pack life when I stay the night with Shiro. The Pack House is definitely different than mine. In the mornings, everyone is rushing around each other. They have a big dining room set up like a cafeteria and I always love having my meals there. The house is never really asleep because someone is always up. Every member of the Pack has their own jobs and some work night shifts. The Pack House is lively all hours of the day/night.

If only Shiro knew how lively my house is having an inexperienced Elder living under the same roof. Like yesterday, when he turned his classmate bully/mate into a toad. I may miss out on certain things that go on in the Pack House, but there's enough drama in my own home. And now with my mates here, I have a feeling it's going to get even crazier. Especially since someone has to figure out how to turn Noah back into a human. I don't think Kadyn actually wants a toad for a mate.

"I'd invite you to my place but my dad's on high alert with my mates here," That and the fact that Noah is a toad at the moment. I already know that both my parents will forbid any visitors until Noah is turned back into a human. My mates are the only acceptations because they already saw Noah as a toad and witnessed Kadyn being an Elder.