𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟏

Start from the beginning

Every time I seen a clip of him, he looked high,
off god knows what.

And at the moment, the only good thing he had going for himself was his music. It was getting played everywhere.

But he was slowly spiraling out of control and I couldn't save him anymore. I had to save myself.

All Kentrell did in our time together was hurt me. It was like I was a doormat for his bullshit.

He only ever wanted to come to me when things weren't working out with literally anybody else.

Im worth so much more than being number two, so I left.

There was nothing for Three and I in Baton Rouge, anymore.

So why stay?

I still found myself missing Kentrell in times like these, or late at night, but I can't go back.

I can't allow my loneliness to bring me back to something that's toxic and unhealthy.

And I was sure if I still stayed in Louisiana, we'd be going through more bullshit to this day.

Winter is my new roommate and best friend. And she's been really amazing to the both of us.

We met on campus, did I mention I'm studying to get my masters degree in

·····•·····

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏' 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕."

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

🔝

🔝

I disabled my Instagram and Twitter not long after Malaysia and Three bitch ass had left town.

I ain't do it for them, I just really needed a break. I was tired of folks always being in my business.

Its like people don't seem to realize that I'm human just like them. I deserve my privacy and peace.

Im such an introvert. I like being out the way, in my own lane and nobody seems to understand that.

Somebody always minding my fucking business.