The lie

"Do it Maddie,if you want me gone so bad,do it." I said. She was still shaking, "Maddie you are worth more than this. Even if you don't like me,I love you. I can't imagine what you went through,but look I can get you help okay. Put the gun down or shoot me okay." I said.

   She started crying and put the gun down,I kicked it away from her and hugged her. She fell to the fllor as I was stil hugging her. "I'm sorry I thought he loved me,I thought we could be together,but I saw how he looked at you and he never looked at me that way even for hook ups."She said.

 I didn't say anything,but just hugged her. Then I remembered that we need to get Daniel some help. "Daniel needs help." Maddie called Jack and I called an ambulance. They were there in five minutes. They looked at his arm and patched him up and let him go. I hugged him and looked for Maddie,but she disappeared.

   "Felt like an episode of Criminal minds." I said.

   "It did,Kira you were great,you saved our lives." Daniel said.

 "Daniel,you hurt her,I saw it." Did you tell her you loved her before tonight or something or did you do somehting else?" 

  "I don't know,maybe I was drunk,but I don't drink anymore. I stopped over a year ago."He said.

"Well something happened recently" Daniel got quiet, "what happened Daniel?"

  "I....I" 

  "Daniel?"

"Well I wasn't drunk two months ago,I just wanted to fulfill my desire and you weren't here and I just really was missing you and thinking about you. I know you are saving yourself and I respect that,that drew me closer to you."

  "Apparently not,since you had to release yourself to Maddie,Daniel how can I trust you?"

  "You can,I promise." 

"No I can't,Daniel look I just need some time to myself,I know we really haven't seen each other much since we started dating and you know I'm not mad that you had sex with her.I know we just lost our lives,but you cheated and I like I said I don't hold that against you and maybe I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I have to go,can you take me home please?" 

  "Kierra,the truck is yours you can keep it." Daniel said.

"You can't drive anyways huh. No I can't keep it."

"Kierra,that's the only way you'e getting home." He said handing me the keys.

  "I have to get my car from work,so can you take me there?" 

"Okay I will." He said getting up.

  "Is your arm okay?" I asked.

"Yeah its fine,I can drive." 

"Why don't I drive to work okay?" I said.

He smiled and got in the passenger side and I got in the drivers side. It was silent,no words were exhange. I really wasn't upset,just dissapointed with him. He turned on the radio and then "on my shoulders' started playing. 

    "Put your head on my shoulder." Daniel sung. I hummed softly and then started singing. "Let's make this our song." 

  "Daniel,just because you make this song our song,doesn't mean anything. I'm just dissapointed in you." I said.

 "I know and I'm sorry Kierra,I really am.I will not hurt you again,I promise,I want to be with you." Daniel said.

"How can I trust you again,if you've already cheated this early?" 

"You can,please Kierra."

"You know what,you were my first kiss." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes,and my offical first boyfriend,now I see why I don't date."

" Kierra please give me another chance?" 

"Daniel,I don't know,I want to,but give me one reason why I should?" 

"Because I love you and you are the first person to make me feel like someone,I mean not a tv star or whatever. You make me laugh and your personality makes everyone else look like a dull. Kierra I love you." 

" I said one." I smiled lightly.

"You mean the world to me and again,I'm sorry,but I do understand how you're feeling. First boyfriend cheating,makes you not want to love again,but I promise it won't happen again." 

  "Daniel,I will give you another chance,especially since you see how the wrong person can act,I know you won't do it again." I chuckled. 

   "I won't Kierra. I love you so much and I know I hurt you,but I really love you." 

"I love you to Daniel." I said stopping the truck outside my business. I got out and helped Daniel out, "you think you can drive?" 

   "I was born to drive."

I rolled my eyes and got in my car. I let my car warm up,and drove home. He followed me,but how was he getting home. I got out and so did he. He was holding his arm and blood was coming out. "Daniel!" I said pressing my hand against it. I pulled him inside my house and brought him to the bathroom. He begin stumbling as I sat him in the chair,his eyes got heavy, "Daniel stay with me."