The Date

The next morning,I woke up,prayed to God,read my bible,and got ready. I was on my way to meet Daniel. It took about 20 minutes to get there. He was waiting on me outside and he looked so handsome:

 He was waiting on me outside and he looked so handsome:

  He hugged me and said I looked gorgeous. I thanked him and I said he looked handsome. We went inside and waited to order. It was so cool,we talked about life,business,and music. We stayed until about 9:30am and I slipped a piece of gum in my mouth.He walked me to my car and I stopped in front of it.

   "How about tonight we go out for dinner,if you can?" He asked me.

      "I was actually taking my family out tonight for dinner,maybe tomorrow?" I suggested.

        "Yeah that's cool,okay I will see you tomorrow." He smiled. he got closer to me and I bit my lip. He leaned in,but his phone ranged,seriously what the world. "That would be the director,bye Kierra." He opened my door and I got in. He shut it and waved. I waved back and headed to work. Maybe it wasn't meant to be,maybe he's moving to fast for the kiss. I wanted it to,but the interruptions made it seem like its not suppose to happen. 

    Throughout the work day,I came in and out,the movie scene moved to another location which was good since we got a little more business. I was so excited for tonight. 

   We were eating at a nice restaurant,which was great. We laughed,talked ,and ate. I told them to order whatever they want. We stayed there for almost two hours. After that we hugged and went home. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from daniel. It said, "you're amazing Kierra." 

   I smiled and replied with,  you're amazingly amazing.

Him:you're super amazingly amazing.

Me: you're super duper amazingly amazing with a top of amazing <3

Him:you're 100 times more amazing than that.

me:okay you won! Haha

Him: I'm that good haha,I'm guessing the dinner is over.?

Me:yes,we just got done 10 minutes ago. I'm sorry I'm replying late. I just don't use my phone when I'm out with family. 

Him: that's okay,I don't either really,did you enjoy yourself?

Me:Yes,I did,we all did.

Him: well I know they are happy they have an amazing,cool,and beautiful boss.

Me:oh stop it lol

Him: I'm serious,you are and more.

me: thank you,so are you.

Him:I can't wait to see you tomorrow,I have a surprise

Me: I can't wait,I love surprises,unless its a bad surprise lol

Him: I promise this will be good

me:I'll be the judge of that

Him: I'll let you be then lol.

Me:I better get some sleep,especially if I'm with you the whole day tomorrow.

Him:yea cause you need all the energy for all the fun.

Me:okay Daniel lol

Him: goodnight sweet girl

Me: Goodnight :) 

I put my phone down and read my bible and prayed and the scripture I came across was Proverbs 4:23 'Above all else guard your heart,for everything you do flows from it.' 

   Wow,okay my heart is guarded. I promise it is,I'm slowing everything down,I did feel like I was trying to move fast,but I need to slow down. Those kisses,I wasn't ready for.

 This morning during breakfast Daniel and I talked about the bible and God. He is a christian and told me how God saved him from a terrible mistake. He almost drowned because his foot got stuck and he became weak,but as he was about to pass out,a big wave came and the current released his foot and he was okay. I know that sounds like a coincidence,but daniel said the water was calm all day and there was no wind or rough waters that day. He said God gave him a another chance and ever since then he's never been the same. When he told me that I hugged him and we prayed together.  I'm glad he got another chance,I'm glad I met him.