/𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘠- 𝘔 𝘈 𝘡 𝘌/

Start from the beginning

"Tom?" whispered Morgana, not even realizing she just used his first name for the first time as she rushed over to him, "No—No—no! Tom!"

What was even more shocking, was a disappointed Amara standing behind him, "This is all your fault." Amara stated.

Morgana stopped as she saw a chest there, which meant one thing, so she started backing away, "Riddikulus!"

She almost dropped in relief as the Tom's dead body and Amara were gone. Since when had her boggart changed, anyways?

She wiped a few tears that had fell and then started running once again.

♥︎

Morgana stopped as she saw a creature lying ahead. She groaned as she realized it was a sphinx, who smiled.

The sphinx sat down upon her hind legs, in the very middle of the path, and recited:

"First think of the person who lives in disguise,

Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies.

Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend,

The middle of middle and end of the end?

And finally give me the sound often heard

During the search for a hard -to-find word.

Now string them together, and answer me this,

Which creature would you be unwilling to kiss?"

"What the-.." Morgana groaned once again as she started pacing infront of the creature, "How many guesses do I have?"

"3."

"Great." She mumbled sarcastically and continued pacing. "Um-..Hold on! The first one-..An imposter-..no, wait! A spy?"

The sphinx smiled at her, so she carried on, "The sound often heard during the search for a hard-to-find word..Er. . that'd be . . . er . . . hang on — 'er'! Er's a sound!"

The sphinx's smile grew larger, meaning it was a good sign.

"And a creature I wouldn't be willing to kiss-..A dementor?"

The sphinx smiled more broadly. She got up, stretched her front legs, and then moved aside for her to pass.

"Thanks!" exclaimed Morgana, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding as she continued throughout the maze.

♥︎

Morgana frowned as she walked through a gold mist, which made the world somehow turn upside down.

She groaned and held her head, closing her eyes as she continued walking through it.

When she was finally through, she felt sick and was glad that the world wasn't upside-down anymore.

♥︎

About 20 minutes later, Morgana started firing non-verbal spells as the hedges somehow tried to close up on her.

She started pulling on the one, which held onto her feet and wouldn't let go, "REDUCTO!"

She sighed in immense relief and rushed away as far as she could.

A sphinx popped up, "Make it quick." Morgana said, desperate to get out of there by now.

The sphinx nodded,

"I've got three eyes and

all are in a straight line.

When my Red eye opens,

everything freezes.

What am I?"

Morgana frowned at the easy riddle. She just hoped that the sphinx wasn't playing a trick on her, "A muggle traffic light."

She rushed through as the sphinx cleared the path.