"I- I just like that flower, I guess" grinned Eloise.

I knew that she was lying but I didn't seemed to care at the moment.

****

Today was September 16th, full moon

Today was September 16th, full moon. But that's not the most interesting thing about this day, it wasn't just full moon, it was also Bloodmoon. This blood moon occurs during a total lunar eclipse. During a total lunar eclipse, Earth lines up between the Moon and the Sun. This hides the Moon from the sunlight. When this happens, the only light that reaches the Moon's surface is from the edges of the Earth's atmosphere. The air molecules from Earth's atmosphere scatter out most of the blue light. The remaining light reflects onto the Moon's surface with a red glow, making the Moon appear red in the night sky.

I stayed back in the Room of Requirement, while the others helped Remus with his transformation. According to Grace, at this time, seers have stronger powers that have to do with the magic of the blood moon. It is easier to predict prophecies or the future at this time. Another part of magic is to bring protection. So, if my prophecy said that my powers can bring the death of Voldemort, then with the help of the blood moon I will be able to see further and more detailed into the future than usual, so I can use my powers to prevent deaths and find out Voldemort's weaknesses earlier than intended. I can discover flaws in our plans and fix them before they do any damage. This blood moon will probably be a vital point in the fight against evil... if I succeed to contain the power of the moon. 

I sat on the ground, my body relaxed and my breathing steady. A small window let the light of the moon fall directly on the crystal ball. I placed my hands on the ball and focused all of my energy on it.

"Show me the mistakes of our plans, the weakness of the dark Lord, the future that lays in our hands."

I took my hands off the ball and allowed my eyes to relax and to become unfocused. Smoke formed inside of the ball and the light of the moon brightened for a second until I felt like I was being sucked into the crystal ball.

The smoke faded and the colours returned and that was when it all started, the magic revealed the future. I saw Alice and Frank being tortured, leaving their little son behind, not being able to communicate with him as they were being tortured into insanity. 

I saw Dorcas and Marlene, battling a group of death eaters in an abandoned street. The last thing that I saw before my vision changed again was the green beam of light that hit both of them in their chest before their bodies fell to the ground, lifeless blood formed around Marlene's head as her head hit a stone from impact.

I saw the Prewett twins fighting against five death eaters, the look on their faces as their send a last glance at each other, a soft smile with hot tears forming in their eyes, as they realised that there was no way out. 

And then things turned interesting. I saw Regulus Black hiding behind a corner, listening to a conversation between the dark Lord himself and a hooded figure. His face scrunched up in confusion but it seemed like he found what he was looking for. I watched him as he entered a cave, followed by a scared looking house elf. Water splashed onto the shore of the cave, wetting his shoes. But his gaze was fixed on a small island on which a basin stood. He sailed over with the help of a little boat and reached it, there was a small locket on the ground of the basin, that was filled with a glittering substance. I watched him drinking the potion, his screams filed the silent cave as the house elf urged him to drink more. Silent tears streamed down his face as he pulled out the locket, his hands shaking. He turned to the elf, placing it into his hands. Suddenly pale arms pulled him into the water. He screamed for help but the house elf wasn't able to do anything. His last words were "Destroy the locket Kreacher, it'll be his end" before he was pulled into the water, drowning. 

I felt tears running down my cheeks but I continued to look into this horrible future that showed muggle attacks, burning mansions and screaming people until it changed into familiar faces again. James Potter and Lily Evans sat in a living room. Their laughs were cut off as the door was being pushed open. Lily grabbed jumped from the sofa and James searched for his wand but it was nowhere in sight. 

"Lily, grab Harry and go!" 

She sends him a teary smile and mouthed "I love you" before running upstairs. 

I saw James trying to give Lily more time as he looked at Voldemort himself. But it was no use, Voldemort killed James with the killing curse. He fell to the ground, green light filling the living room as Voldemort walked into the direction of the stairs. 

Lily was just trying to grab a small boy that looked like James when Voldemort stepped into the room. She begged him to let her son live, the last thing I saw was that Lily's body fell to the ground with a green beam of light before my vision changed again. 

"You betrayed them!" 

It was Sirius, screaming at Peter who's eyes seemed full of regret. There were dead bodies around them and Sirius eyes were full of tears. 

"You are the reason that Lily and James are dead! You were the secret keeper!" 

There was a sound of somebody apparating near them. Peter panicked, grabbed his wand and cut off his finger before turning into a rat. Sirius was glued to the place, tears streaming down his face. He looked devastated, my heart arched for him.

Aurors appeared all around him, looking at the scene in front of them.
"Sirius Black you are accused of murder, you're arrested and send to Askaban for lifetime."

"What?! No, Peter Pettigrew-" but he was cut off by another Auror who grabbed his arm and pulled him with him.

The vision faded, I gasped as I felt the light of the moon flicker again before I was pulled out of my trance. I fell back, my head hitting the couch behind me as I let the tears fall.

I felt broken. This was the future if I won't step in, if we fail to beat Voldemort. I could change it, I will change it and if it's the last thing I'll do.