Chapter Two: What just happened?

Well, this was unexpected.

When Jungkook ran out the backdoor of the bar, with the intentions to help Jimin, this wasn't

what he had in mind at first. Jungkook wasn't even sure how they got from the back alley to his place, but he was grateful they even made it. Something was clearly wrong with Jimin. The other's skin was hot, damp from sweat and flushed bright red. His usually calm brown eyes were a vibrant blue, the pupil in the center almost slit to nothing. Jimin's pretty locks were almost white instead of the pale blonde, also damp with sweat and clinging to his skin in a most likely uncomfortable way. Jungkook winced as he was slammed against the headboard of his bed with surprising force from the smaller male. Jungkook tilted his head back, letting out a moan as he felt his dick being gobbled up by Jimin's greedy and desperate hole. Jungkook gripped onto Jimin's hips as they rolled, yeah, this was very unexpected. Jungkook couldn't even focus on one thing right now. Jimin was literally fucking his brains out and it was like a mad fever came over the other. Jungkook didn't understand it. He would have to ask questions later, afraid if he tried to stop the other, Jimin might kill him. Jimin let out desperate whimpers, pants and moans as he dug his claws into the skin of Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook was almost positive that his back was torn to shreds, claw marks decorated his skin. Jimin was losing control of himself. Was this a wolf thing? He kind of hoped so. Jungkook lowered his head as his face became half buried in Jimin's hair. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the sweet bliss of release.

"F – Fuck...Jimin, I can't – ", Jungkook started to desperately plead, but his plea was silenced

when Jimin's lips came crashing against his own.

Just like back in the alleyway, the kiss was heated, desperate and wild. It was like some kind of

hellish fever had consumed Jimin, and it was spreading to him. Jungkook winced, groaning into the kiss when Jimin started to roll his hips harder, clearly chasing his own release as well. Everything was a blur after that. Jungkook wasn't sure how many times the two of them fucked after that. All he did know, is that at least two days had passed. It felt like waking up out of a deep, feverish sleep. Jungkook groaned, his entire body was sore. Now that he didn't have the high of sex to dull him, he could feel every ache and pain of the last two days. His back was torn to shreds, the claw marks Jimin left behind throbbed. He'd been laying in the same position for an hour now, wondering if he was going to die now or later. Jungkook knew he needed to move, find his way to the shower and clean up. Turning his head slowly to the space beside him, he felt a sudden coldness. It kind of sucked to wake up alone after something like that. Jimin must have left hours ago. Well, that didn't feel good. Did he fuck up any chance he had? Jungkook hadn't meant for that to happen, but he couldn't say he regretted whatever it had been. He just hoped that Jimin was okay.

"You look like shit." Hoseok said, a curious look painted his features as he cleaned a glass, his

gaze flicking up and down the other.

"Gee, thanks." Jungkook said, slowly walking towards the bar and sliding onto the stool.

"You went missing." Hoseok said.

"Sorry?" Jungkook said, pushing his hand through his messy hair and sighing as Hoseok set the

glass down in front of Jungkook.

"I saw Jimin leave earlier." Hoseok said.

Jungkook stilled, his eyes lowered before they closed, and he sighed heavily.

"I don't want to talk about it Hyung." Jungkook said.

Hoseok stared at Jungkook before he turned and reached for a bottle off the wall, popping off the

cap and pouring the brown liquid into the glass.

"You really are unlucky." Hoseok said.

Jungkook moved his hand, glancing at the glass before his gaze slowly traveled up to Hoseok, who

was wearing a worried expression. It was odd to see the other male with anything but amusement and joy on his handsome features.

"You don't have to remind me." Jungkook said, shifting to sit up as he snatched the glass and

tossed the drink back before slamming the thick glass down.

Feeling the burn of the liquid was nice, but it didn't help all that much. Hoseok stood there, it

seemed he was battling with something internally, Jungkook quirked a brow.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"You slept with him." Hoseok said.

Jungkook's eyes widened, his face instantly flushing as he coughed and quickly averted his gaze

by turning his head away. Swallowing, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Jungkook." Hoseok said.

"It just happened! It wasn't intentionally Hyung!" Jungkook defended.

"Idiot." Hoseok said, closing his eyes as he sighed, going to pour Jungkook another drink.

"I know! He probably will never come back here. I blew it..." Jungkook said, looking back at the

glass, glaring a little.

Hoseok closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I wouldn't say that. But you better be prepared to take responsibility." Hoseok said.

Jungkook's brows furrowed, staring up at Hoseok with a questioning look, but he shrugged his

shoulders as he reached for the glass, but it was snatched from him. Jungkook blinked, turning and about to protest but his eyes widened when he was met with the sight of Jimin. Jungkook froze, staring up at the other with wide eyes and a slack jaw as Jimin downed the drink in one go. Jimin slammed it down as his pretty features were turned up in a scowl. The glass hitting the counter seem to snap Jungkook out of his daze as he let out a startled noise.

"J – Jimin!?" Jungkook said louder than he meant to.

Jimin's eyes lowered before he slowly turned his gaze on Jungkook, he could clearly see the blush

that stained Jimin's cheeks.

"We need to talk." Jimin said.

Jungkook swallowed. Uh oh. This did not sound good. Hoseok sighed as he took the empty glass

and turned to wash it. Jungkook swallowed, but dumbly nodded as he went to follow Jimin back up to his room above the bar. Which reminded him that he probably needed to apologize to Hoseok actually for all the noise they most likely made during their two-day, sex binge. The two of them sat awkwardly on the bed, a little space between them and faces flushed. This room a reminder of what happened between them.