A very familiar individual was reminded of him, who once held those sort of flowers and handed it to him with a smile.

"Ah young man, would you like some?" The old merchant approached him.

"Uh.. no, I'm fine thank you." He responded with a blank expression and snapped out from his thoughts, turning away from the stall.

"Hey! Why did you walk away from me?"

Childe stopped in front of Scaramouche, panting heavily. For a tall man like him, he would definitely find Scaramouche easily, especially with his hat pushing the crowd apart like lined up passengers on the side.

"Why the fuck are you still following me?" He tched and crossed his arms.

Childe stayed silent and stared at Scaramouche blankly, "I know this isn't the best place for you to be at, but uh... situation's pretty bad in other regions besides here so..." He sheepishly chuckled.

"I thought you were back in Snezhnaya after all the shit you caused here." Scaramouche crossed his arms.

"Well about that..." Childe couldn't form a word and had a flashback of all the backstabbing that was done to him by certain people. "I'd rather stay here than be in the same region with that woman." Childe leaned on the railings, putting up a forced smile.

Scaramouche simply stood there, eyeing the mesmerizing setting in front of him. He never thought that he would be back here again after a couple of years. His chest still weighs down from the memories of her, almost regretting that they'd ever met each other. Everything in Liyue reminded him of her, even though she was gone he'd never forget her, not even a bit. Especially the promise she had with him.

'Maybe in another lifetime, huh...'

The sound of birds chirping brought Scaramouches' attention back to reality, catching Tartaglia staring at him with a blank face.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Haha! You just looked so different now." He chuckled and leaned his chin on his palm, "You don't show emotions that much, so it's a rare sight from you."

"Just fuck off," Scaramouche grumbled, giving him a death stare.

"Okay never mind, you still act like an old geezer anyway." Childe turned away, making a sarcastic look on his face.

"Fuck did you say?"

"Nothing"

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Why the fuck do you smell like fish ass?" 

"How do you know what fish ass smells like?"

"Can you guys just keep it down? Someone will-"

"I'm not buying your crap!"

Loud swears and arguments filled the Liuli Pavillion as Dottore and Pierro were spatting vulgar nonsense to each other across the table, while Scaramouche and Childe sat silently with the 'I'm-not-buying-their-bullshit-and-we-don't-know-them' plastered on their faces.

"Good job on inviting the loudest fuckers in Teyvat," Scaramouche munched on the fried shrimp, as the two kept fighting.

"They were the only ones who were free so..." Childe just shrugged and occasionally tried scolding the two, but they only ignored him and just kept bickering. 

"TAKE THAT SHIT BACK, I'M BLOWING UP YOUR PLACE IN FONTAINE." Dottore broke a wine glass and pointed the sharp part at Pierro menacingly.

"I'D LIKE TO FUCKING SEE YOU TRY ALONG WITH YOUR LOUSY AGENTS." Pierro pointed the long metal kebab stick towards Dottore.

"YOUR RECRUITS CAN'T EVEN FUCKING USE CROSSBOWS," And there they began sparring and continued talking with their mouths, while Childe tried to stop them with his hydro vision by trying to take away the 'weapons' from their hands.

'How fucking great...' Scaramouche turned away at the pathetic sight, taking a sip of his drink.

The place eventually became a warzone for the two, the guards outside the door of the restaurant becoming anxious about what was happening inside. Childe originally thought of just hanging out at Northerland Bank where his office is but he knew the two would make a mess there, but it was way worse bringing them in Liuli Pavillion. He really thought dinner would calm the two down and distract them with the food.

"HEY! I told you two stop already." Childe yelled, grabbing hold of a table to shield himself from the clashes between the two.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MASK YOU MUSKY RAT BASTARD?!" 

"SHUT UP, NEMO'S EX-" A blood-curdling scream reverberated in the room as Dottore lunged at him.

"I'm fucking done here, goodbye." Scaramouche proclaimed and dropped everything before walking to the door.

"Scara... help..." Childe stifled a cry, getting crushed by the table in the middle of the fight.

He walked out of the restaurant and noticed the guards were whispering to each other before they noticed the Balladeer and immediately went back to their place. 

"You'll need a lot of people to clean the room.." Scaramouche declared, walking away and going to a nearby fence where it showed the entirety of the harbor.

He stared up at the sky, crossing his arms. 'What if you weren't real just like the sky...' He breathes, looking down.

"Ugh.. I can't stop them anymore" Childe winced as he held his stomach, trudging towards Scaramouche.

He only rolled his eyes at him and turned away, "Weren't you gonna wipe out this whole place?" Scaramouche stated, changing the subject.

"Oh.. yeah I was gonna." Childe gestured, implying that he failed to do so. "But I don't really care anymore, we got what we wanted." 

"But you fucking didn't..." Scaramouche muttered under his breath, looking down. He almost felt thankful for that and there was still that feeling of missing something.

"Oh! I met someone quite unfamiliar by the way, and she most likely stopped my plan." Childe asserted and chuckled a bit, almost like he suddenly remembered to bring up the topic.

Scaramouche turned to him, finally interested in what he was saying. "She looks like she's not from anywhere here, but she seems quite interesting I would say. She goes with the same name as your (Y/N)."

"Who..?"