"It is breakfast! I just got taken away and decided to try out some new recipes." The omega whined softly when the pair of lips connected with his nape. Those sweet kisses upon his neck were the key to his heart and soul, for every time Soojin placed them there Taehyung knew he would adore him forever.

"For how many people? Ten?" Soojin joked, arms tightening around the omega's sweet supple waist, which seemed to invite you to squeeze it with your hand.

Taehyung wanted to turn around and slap the alpha in the face for having the guts to laugh at him, but he was so weak to everything that Soojin did, and he couldn't gather up the strength to break away from their cozy hug.

"Only you and I." The omega answered, quieter, curling into the arm his mate had draped over his stomach. He could taste the plain, undeterred breaths of Soojin, who had his gaze cast upon the 'show-off' in the kitchen, though it appeared it was just a façade, as his attention was most definitely set upon the only other living organism near him – aka Kim Taehyung.

A discontented shroud of awkwardness swarth the room under the alias of silence; the only sound slicing through the thickened tension being the occasional singing of summer birds.

"You know...I've been thinking about something." Soojin started, gentle, with a recognizable hint of excitement hidden in the syllables of his well maneuvered tone. The anticipating tension in the air caused Taehyung's cautious heart to make a shift. The slightest, barely sensible skip of a living beat.

"And what is it?" The omega asked, careful with his question, ears straining to hear the answer. With the corner of his eye, he trailed his gaze from the pot to his mate's godly handsome face, pointing out some of the minimalistic details that were so entertaining to look at.

A mellifluous chuckle, coming from the deepest part of his windpipe, slipped past Soojin's sensually pink lips. It caused his chest to vibrate in a pleasantly palliative way, the one that made Taehyung's back run with ticklish shivers. These good vibrations calmed the omega's inner storm to a soothing onshore breeze. They took what jangled and made the softest of music, a melody he could dance to for the rest of his life.

"Why don't we try for pups on your next heat?" Finally, the question was voiced out. Judging by the overt nervousness in his tone, the alpha had spent a generous amount of time on this matter. He was caressing the omega's belly with his index finger, drawing patterns on it.

Taehyung's pupils swelled up in size and a gasp escalated from his cherry red lips, and this time he couldn't stop his heart from beating out of rhythm in a perilously rapid speed.

Quickly, he turned around in his mate's hold and threw his arms over his broad shoulders, pulling him in for a bone crushing hug. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" The omega chanted like a mantra, yelled so loudly his answer till his throat grew hoarse.

The alpha wheezed out at the strong grip squeezing the life out of him. He smiled at his hectic reaction and hugged Taehyung closely to his chest, burying his nose in the soft locks of ash blonde hair to take in a deep inhale of the strawberry scent that never failed to bring him the comfort and calmness he was so desperately seeking for in moments like this one here.

The omega let the happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old. He closed his eyes and savored the moment, but never released the grip on his mate. In that cozy state, when they cuddled up together, the rest of the world and its worries ceased to exist for a few precious moments. They were each other's sanctuary, each other's safe cocoon, their love healing one another, giving the sort of fortitude that supported a sustainable sense of joy.

"I didn't expect you to be that excited about it." The alpha spilled out sincerely his thoughts, a wholehearted laugh ripped off his mouth, and he had to pull away from the embrace so he could have a better look of his mate's face.