"His mean!! He can turn us into a frog!!" 

"His cursed. " 

Lil Kookie got sad when no one would want to be friends with him, when everyone hated him. His always in the corner and hug his knees and cry silently. He felt so jealous with all the kids playing around happily. He wants to join, but the kids would just say that he should stay away from him because he is a witch. He won't deny that he is a witch, but whats wrong being a witch? Witch are creatures too, don't they deserved to live as well? Is this world only for humans? Is this world doesn't have any place for him? For another creature? Is humans are the only creature deserve to stay in this World and live happily? 

Lil Kookie have enough with crying so he told his parents about he was treated in the school and his parents got devastated. They went to talk to the Principal of the school. 

"Please... all we want is that our kid will learn and make friends. Have a normal life, can't he have it?" The mother of Lil Kookie said in soft tone. 

"Nothing is normal with your family!!" The teacher of the Lil Kookie halfly shouted. 

"I admit that were witches... But that doesn't mean you guys treat us different. We didn't do anything wrong specially my kid." The mother said. 

"Your family is a murder!" The teacher yelled. Lil Kookie is sitting on his father lap, and the yelling got him more sacred. He cover his ears and make hisself more smaller as he buried his body to his father chest. His father hug his son protectively and look at him worriedly

"We didn't do it! You don't have any evidence that we were the ones who did. Please believe us." The mother said pleading. 

"I'm sorry Mrs. and Mr. Jeon, this can't go on like this. But I think its better that if your son should enroll in different school or I recommend a home school." The Principal said. 

"Your really kicking us out?" Mrs. Jeon said worriedly. 

"It seems many parents from this town complained to me as well as why did I accept a witch's son to be in this school. The teachers doesn't want your son too... so I think its better if you guys switch school. I can recomme-" The principal said.