How could you

"Ke'miya !!!! She yelled  pulling her car over

"I opened the door and got inna front omg mom I hugged her so tight and cried"

"I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry"

" I thought you were dead mom omg I love you so much"

"I love you more baby oh lord this was god I prayed every night to see you"

I ain't gone lie my mama was ugly asf she looked like she was on drugs

"I did the same mommy"

"I missed you so much" my mom said

"I missed you too"

" so tell me what's been going on with you "

"Everything mom I said while crying I made a mistake and had sex with this boy then came home and had sex with my boyfriend now I'm pregnant and I don't know who  the father is bad enough I don't know who bella father is all because of Aaron had somebody rape me and got me pregnant"

"That sick fucking bitch imma kill his ass " she said

"you don't have to  he already dead"

"Good  you know that you can get a dna test while you pregnant"

"Are you for real"

"Yes I'm serious we can go now"

" okay come on let's go"

If y'all wondering  what bella was doing she was inna backseat on my phone watching cocomelon that's why she was so quiet

After a 30 minute drive me and my mom arrived to the clinic to get a DNA test....

(1 hour later I went back to the house to tell killa the good news) but as I'm walking into the house I heard sex Noises.... I quietly shut the door and sat bella on the couch I busted into killa room to see him inna bed with another girl .....

" how could you ..??"

"I'm sorry baby"

" no no no I hate you and you know what I'm leaving I came back to tell you that the baby was yours but since you fucking on her you would not be aloud to see my baby  Finish fucking on that low life ass hoe"

"Ke come here baby I'm sorry come here!!

I'm really mad at killa for doing that to ke!!!
How do y'all feel about him doing that to her ???

What y'all think gone happened next?