Chapter Fifty Four: Rock Me

Start from the beginning

     They all shook their heads. “Well we know now.” Liam answered. You all ate your breakfast in a very happy mood. “Hey, where’s Louis and Eleanor?” Harry asked. “They’re visiting Lou’s dad for the day.” Niall answered. Harry nodded. “So that just leaves us.” Liam said. You nodded. “Well what can we do? I feel bad if we did anything exciting without them.” Zayn said. You all thought. “How about we go out for a nice dinner tonight? I’ll pay for it.” Liam offered. You all looked at him. “Like a fancy place?” Harry asked. Liam nodded. “Mhhmmm…” he said. You all looked at eachother. “Does this mean we’re gonna have to get all dressed up and stuff?” Harry asked. “Mhhmmm…” Liam repeated. “Ugh.” Harry moaned. “Come on!” Liam complained. “Let me take you guys out to dinner tonight! It can be all fancy and it can be just the five of us!” he said. “So you’re not inviting Louis and Eleanor?” Zayn asked. Liam shook his head. “Nah, they have more fun without us anyways.” he said. You smirked. “I guess so then.” Niall said. “Great.” Liam smirked. For the majority of the day. It was stupid time. Television. Twitter. That was it. Stupid time. Every once and a while you and Niall would be cute together and kiss or cuddle or something. But that was that. By 4:30 Liam wanted you all to be ready. You were trying to think of what you were to wear. You searched your closet for a dress. Liam said it would be nice and fancy. So, nice and fancy he wants. Nice and fancy he gets. You actually did pack a party dress. I mean, it was One Direction. You needed a party dress. You threw on a nice beige dress. It was cut short and it showed off your curves. You took a look at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You were actually pleased with your apperance. You did your makeup and grabbed your black clutch. “_____! Come on! Hurry it up!” Zayn complained. “I’m coming!” you shouted back. You looked at yourself once more in the mirror and then opened the door and walked down the stairs. You made your way down the stairs to find the to four guys waiting for you. They all looked very nice. They all wore button downs and some nice pants with dress shoes. Zayn and Niall actually wore a ties while Harry and Liam wore a bows. You looked at all of them. They looked very handsome. All their eyes widened once they saw you. “Woah.” Harry said when you entered. You blushed. “_____, you look fantastic.” Liam complimented. You smiled. “Thanks.” you said. You took a quick glance over at Niall who was checking you out from head to toe. You were surprised he didn’t start drooling over you right then and there. “Alrighty then. Let’s go.” Liam said trying to break the awkwardness. Harry followed him. Zayn quickly came up to you and whispered “You’re a little too beautiful for us.” he said. You smiled. So did he. He walked a little faster to meet Liam and Harry. Niall fell back to be with you. He just starred at you. “Wow.” he finally said. “You look amazing.” he said. You smlied. “Thanks.” you said. He smiled at you and quickly pecked your cheek. You and Niall got into the van after everyone else. Liam drove. Harry sat in the passanger seat. Once you got in, he turned around so he could look at you. Zayn actually had to snap at him. “Hey!” Zayn complained. Harry snapped out of it. “Turn around!” he commanded. Harry turned around. You chuckled. You and Niall held hands the way there. Liam pulled up to the place. “And here we are.” he said. You were at some place called “Mulberry Street.” It looked like a real nice place. Harry and Liam got out first. Harry went around to your side and opened the door. “Ladies first.” he said. You blushed and stepped out of the van. “Thanks Harry.” you said. He smiled. You turned aroud and saw Niall slap his shoulder as he got out of the car. “Ow!” Harry complained. Niall gave him a look. “She’s mine.” he said. You chuckled. Niall walked up beside you, put his hand around your waist and said “Let’s go babe.” You, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam walkde into the resturaunt. “Hi.” Liam said. “Five please.” The wiatress started shaking. She knew who you guys were. “Right this way.” she said slowly. She slowly made her way to you guys’ table and sat you down. “Enjoy.” she said. Liam smiled.

     “Thanks babe.” he winked. She almost melted. You knew she was going to go back and fangirl. You smiled at the thought. You took your seat. You all picked up the menus and decided on what to order. The waitress came back shortly and was still shaking. “Areyou alright?” Harry actually asked her. She nodded. The other smirked, knowing that she wasn’t alright. She took your orders. When you waited for the food to arrive you spoke of random things. One Direction, the fan base, weird experiences. Some inside gossip on the One Direction life. Your meals came. “This looks great.” Niall said. “Yeah, thanks love.” Liam said to the waitress. She shyly nodded, then walked away. It seemed to you as if Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn were eating like there was no tomorrow. They just scarfed down all their food. You looked at them puzzled. “Slow down!” you said. “You’re gonna get a stomach ache.” you told them. You weren’t even halfway finished. “We have to finish before you do.” Zayn said. You were puzzled. “What?” you asked. Liam and Niall nodded. “Stay here.” Liam said. You were massively puzzled. Liam then walked over to a waitor and whispered something in his ear. The waitor nodded, then walked away. “What are you doing?” you asked them. “Shhh.” Harry said. “Just wait.” he said. You were so confused. The waitor came back with a microphone in his hand. “Oh no.” you thought to yourself. They drew a crowd. Everyone was looking over at you, taking out their cameras and phones to take videos or pictures. “Hello there everyone!” Liam said into the mic. “Today, we’re here with a very special someone.” Harry said. Zayn’s turn. “Now some of you know her as the sixth member of One Direction…” Zayn joked. You chuckled. “And some of you may know her as my girlfriend!” Niall said. “Ooooohhhh!” everyone said. You got red. Niall laughed at you. “Anyways, we’d like to give you and her a treat tonight.” Niall said. The people clapped. “Let’s go then.” Zayn said. You expected a slow and meaningful song. But that wasn’t it at all. “Do you remember Summer 09? Wanna go back there every night. Just can’t lie it was the best time of my life.” Harry sang. “Lying on the beach as the sun blew out. Playing this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my, my they could never shut us down.” he continued. You started to giggle. “I used to think that I was better alone.” Zayn sang. “Why did I ever wanna let you go? Under the moonlight as we starred at the seas. The words you whisper I will always believe!” he sang. Niall came up to you. “I want you to rock me. Rock me! Rock me! Yeah! I want you to rock me. Rock me! Rock me. Yeah! I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care! I want you to rock me! Rock me! Rock me! Yeah!” he sang. You started laughing. Everyone else in the room did as well. Niall gave you a little smile and wink. They all continued. “R-O-C-K me again. R-O-C-K me again. R-O-C-K me again.. Yeah…” they all sang. You laughed. Niall got real close to you. “I want you to rock me. Rock me! Rock me! Yeah! I want you to rock me. Rock me! Rock me! Yeah! I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal show me you care! I want you to rock me! Rock me! Rock me! Yeah!” he sang. You started laughing hysterically. So did everyone else. Without any other closure, they came back to you and sat down, eating dinner like nothing had happened. You couldn’t stop laughing.

     “What was that?!” you asked. They giggled. “What? You didn’t like it?” Harry asked. “No I did!” you defended. “But out of all those songs you decide to sing that one?!” you asked. They chuckled. “We wanted to have a little fun tonight!” Liam said. You chuckled. Boys will be boys. Your meals were excellent. And it was a very fancy resturaunt. But the fact that they sang Rock Me out of every other song on the album was pretty fun to you. In the car ride home Niall whispered in your ear “I want you to rock me.” You slapped him. He flinched. “Kidding!” he defended. You chuckled. You went home to find that Louis and Eleanor had arrived. “Hey!” Louis cheered as you all entered. “Woah.” said Eleanor. “Why are you guys all fancied up tonight?” she asked. You smiled. “We went out for dinner.” Liam answered. “Without us?!” Louis and Eleanor both asked at the same time. “Mhhmmm…” Liam nodded. “And we sang a song!” Harry said. “Without me?!” Louis asked. “Mhhmmm…” Harry nodded. “Well what song?!” Eleanor asked. “Rock Me.” responded Zayn. Louis’ eyes widened. “Really?” he asked. You all nodded. “Out of every single song on the album, you decided to sing Rock Me in a public place where there could possibly be children in the premissis?” Louis questioned. They al nodded quite cheekily. Louis rolled his eyes. Despite what others thought, it was a fun night.