Y/n had tears in his eyes as he opened them. Drool leaked from the side of his mouth as he tried to claw the person's hand away from him.

"Mu-Muzan..." Y/n choked out as he hacked.

Muzan smirked, "I glad that you know me, your future emperor."

Muzan walked closer to Y/n as he came face to face with the shorter male. Y/n couldn't even reach the floor with his feet.

"I can't take you with me now, nor can I make you a demon without your consent, unfortunately, if I do everything will go wrong," Muzan said as he mumbled the last part and side glanced Hinata to was sitting on a building, "But I can do this, something I've always wanted to do since you turned of age."

Y/n tried to talk but his air was always being cut off. He couldn't reach for his katana because he was too weak to do so. He was scared, he didn't know what was going to happen to him.

"This will only take a moment, my mate," Muzan cooed as his tongue rolled out of his mouth.

Y/n's eyes widened as tears fell from them, he may not look scared, but he was terrified at the moment. He shook his head not wanting that thing in his mouth.

Muzan grabbed Y/n's jaw harshly and made him open his mouth. He entered his tongue into Y/n's wet cavern without warning.

Y/n let out a muffled cry as he felt Muzan's tongue go halfway down his throat. As if he couldn't breathe before, he sure as hell couldn't now.

He tried to push Muzan off, he tried to kick him away. But Muzan was much more strong than he was. Y/n was useless at the moment.

Muzan could feel his tongue being tighten in Y/n's mouth as his choking reflect tried to push it out. He was enjoying himself, seeing Y/n's state was something he wish he could see every night and every morning.

Y/n let out a whine of distress as he shut his eyes close tight. He didn't want this, and especially with the king of demons none the less.

Soon, Muzan took his tongue out of Y/n's mouth. A string of saliva kept his and Y/n's lips together.

Y/n thought Muzan was finished and gasped for air. Oh how wrong he was. Muzan smashed his lips onto Y/n's unexpectedly.

Y/n's eyes widened as he pushed on Muzan's shoulders to get him away, but he didn't move. Muzan made Y/n make out with him right than and there.

Muzan soon pulled away and gritted his teeth, "You're lucky that she is coming here," he growled as he glanced at Hinata from the corner of his eye, "I would've continued if I wanted to."

"Ba-Bastard," Y/n crooked out, his voice almost gone from the lack of air.

Muzan kissed Y/n's forehead before licking his bottom lip, "Say what you want, my mate, I will make you mine once I come back for you."

Y/n finally felt his feet on the ground. His legs couldn't hold his body up as he buckled down to the floor with a thud. He panted and hacked, still having a blush from his fever.

"I'll finish you another time," Muzan chuckled as his aura disappeared from Y/n's senses.

Y/n's breathe was heavy as his vision started to blur. The last thing he saw was a floral kimono and dark blue-green kimono running towards him. With them was an orange tuff guiding them to him.

The worlds turned dark and the sounds were blocked off for Y/n. It felt like he was being burned alive by the sun because of his fever.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Muzan, with furrowed brows, walked into a different alleyway. He was now pretty far from his mate and that Yoriichi kid.

He snapped his fingers and two demons immediately appeared before him. One with his eyes closed, the other was a girl with orange tipped hair.

"I want the boy with the Hanafuda flower earrings' head and I want my mate back alive," Muzan said in a dark tone.

The demons slightly shook but bowed to their king. They wouldn't dare go against his orders even if their life depended on it.

"As you wish master," The two demons said together.

"Good, you are dismissed."

The two demons disappeared as soon as they disappeared.

Muzan glared at the ground than at his hand. He clutched his hand into a fist, blood spilling out because of how forceful he did it.

"I will make you mine, L/n Y/n, and I don't take no for an answer," Muzan claimed to himself, "I will kill anyone who stands in our way. Human or demon, hell, even a hybrid, shall have their blood be spilled if they get in my way for your heart."

☁︎︎ Meanwhile ☁︎

The uppermoons felt a shiver go down their spine. Some of them groaned as they covered half of their face and blushed.

Just what the hell did Muzan do to make all of his cells make them fell like this?

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
A/n: That was a lot of foreshadowing...