GOOD LUCK

"Everyone in position?"

"You've only asked us ten times," Eva muttered. She was still heard over the phone speaker and Danny rolled his eyes.

"It's called preparation and assurance."

"It's called being annoying," she retorted.

Henley broke them up from the other side of the call. While Jack and Eva were on one side of the park, Henley, Merritt, and Danny were on the other side. They were waiting for their target before moving into position.

"Anyone else feel the strange itch to eat a croissant?" Merritt asked randomly.

"Well, it is Paris."

They all shrugged in agreement.

Jack and Eva spotted their target from the park bench they were sitting at. Once they saw him, they signaled the others to move. The phone was hung up and left the two alone in silence.

Etienne Forcier walked closer to the pair. He looked at them suspiciously since they were focused directly on him.

Jack noticed the expression and swung his arm over Eva's shoulders, pretending to laugh at something she said. She caught on and joined in on the laughing.

Eventually, Etienne moved past them only to run into the other trio doing their jobs. Once they all passed him, they slowly joined back up at the rendezvous.

"Well done, everyone," Meritt congratulated. He gestured to Jack and Eva, "Now it's up to you two."

They nodded and looked around suspiciously before crossing the street from the park. Unlike the others, their job was to actually scope out their second target.

They needed to keep an eye on the bank's weak spots while also watching Etienne's activity. Since this was a time consuming job, the others left them to go back to the hotel.

Jack and Eva loosely followed Etienne from the park and into a nearby casino. Eva ditched her sunglasses and lifted a quirky pair of actual glasses to replace them.

She slid them on and Jack smirked at the image.

"What?" she asked.

"You look nerdy."

She scoffed and punched his arm, "Shut up."

"I meant a cute nerd," he defended, "Those exist too."

She simply rolled her eyes and tugged on his arm to make him keep up. They stayed back once Etienne took a seat at a poker table.

Eva noticed that other men had joined his side, seemingly protecting him.

"He's got guards," she observed, "It'll be harder to get his credit card now."

Jack grinned wildly and cracked his knuckles, "Watch the master work."

She rolled her eyes again and watched as Jack made his way over to the table. She saw him pretend to trip near one of the guards, "accidentally" spilling a drink on him. He profusely apologized just to make lots of noise.

As he was surrounded by the uptight guards, he subtly slipped his fingers into the jacket pocket of Etienne. He lifted his wallet straight off him and shoved it in his own leather jacket.

Eva smiled in amusement as Jack made his final apologies and walked back towards her. He pulled her along as they blended back into the crowds of people.

"Impressive?" he asked.

She shrugged, flipping through the wallet he handed her. He scoffed at her disinterest and pulled out the credit card they needed. They both smiled in victory.