𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭

Start from the beginning

Jared almost bite her, but he had to stop when he noticed the hunting party. Why were they so close? He turned his head away, trying to make himself smaller while he looked for Victoria. The rest of the pack was surrounding the hunting party, ready to protect the humans. Charlie and Harry were at the end of the line, looking down at the ground. 

"You got something, Harry?" The Clearwater man winked and stomped out the paw print he saw on the ground.

"Nope, nothing," Harry started to walk back to the Swan man, who was already away from him, but he noticed the redhead woman, up a tree in front of them. Before he could shoot her, Victoria was in front of him, gripping his neck tightly. Sam immediately pounced on her and threw her away from Harry, who was trying to catch his breath. The pack ran after the leech, who was leading them to the cliffs. Nathaniel stayed behind with Harry, who was still unable to breath. The teacher broke a twig to earn Charlie's attention and speeded away. 

"HEY! WE HAVE TO BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL," Charlie yelled at the other people from the hunting party. They succeeded and brought him safely to Forks hospital, but the Swan man was awfully worried about his best friend. He really hoped the wolves got what caused this. 

The pack reunited at Sam's house after the run, they were all fed up with that redhead, especially Nathaniel. All of this drama was caused because Edward wanted a human girlfriend. Wasn't he not aware of their non-existent bond? Even Jasper, who could feel their emotions, noticed it wasn't love that united them like any other mates, but obsession. While they were eating, Madelyn got a call from her father.

"Hello?" She walked outside to have a illusion of privacy.

"Maddy? Can you go to the Clearwater's? Harry had a heart attack in the woods earlier. Can you tell everyone else? I'm going to meet you there. I talked to Billy, he will be there as soon as possible. Just, be there for Leah and Seth, okay? I know you will do it anyway, but..." Charlie rambled.

"Of course, I'll do it, dad. Do you think he will make it?" She bit her lower lip, feeling nervous. 

"I don't know. Oh, the doctor is here. I'll give you the news. See you later," He hung up and Madelyn walked back inside. The pack and Nathaniel were ready to go to the Clearwater's house. Emily's eyes were filled with tears as she was worried about her uncle. She hoped she could comfort her cousins, but she was sure Leah would be mad if she showed up. But she still decided to go, as she wanted to bring some food to Sue and helped. 

"Hey, I'm going to patrol, I think. I'll join you later, I don't want anyone else to be in danger because of her," Jacob stated and walked to the woods. 

At the Clearwater's house, they heard a ripping sound followed by growling in the backyard. Sue was sitting on the steps and crying in her hands while Billy was patting her shoulder. Two giant wolves were in front of them. A smaller grayish wolf was pacing and growling threateningly while a sandy colored wolf was whimpering on the ground. 

"I told them about Harry's condition and they shifted. I'm sorry, I should have wait for you," Billy whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible for Sue. 

"They are too young for this..." Sue sobbed into Emily's shoulder, who sat besides her and hugged her tightly. Madelyn frowned. Seth shifted? But he was only fourteen. She glanced up at Nathaniel worriedly, who was frowning too. When he noticed she was looking at him, he wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her into his side. Even if Seth could be emotionally triggered by his dad's condition, the shapeshifting gene shouldn't be activated so young. Something big was going to happen soon and the spirits must believe they would need every help possible.