[Bucky's ring because it matches Sam's suit.]

[Sam's ring because it matches buckys arm]

And the necklaces but only the first one.

--_--_--

They made there way back from the mall entering the hotel, they made a left into the casino.

Making there way over to the 21 table, the bet was all the way up to a 500,000.

"Care to play gentle men."

"I'll play, five bucks"

--_--_--
Sam told buck he was going to get a drink, buck had already had 3 rounds with 4.5 of the tables cash, more people would start to join, the prize had went from 500,000 to seven hundred 700,000.

Bucky gave him a small smirk.

In a line people put there cards in, bucky slid his in .
Moving his chips in order with everyone.

"All in. Everybody?"

The man started to flipped over the cards.

Small gasp and grunted could be herd from the table, attracting more of a crowd.

"Last cards."

"I bet the sweater guys going to win"

"Imagine if he loses."

The dealer added 300,00 more totaling up to a million in cash.

He flipped over bucks card, He had exactly 21.

He jumped up with a happy yelp, his arms shot up into the air.

"Good job, sweater man."

The crowd cheered and alluded for buck, the table hand handed bucky all his chips. Sliding them into a case.
"Bring it to the front, they'll have your money waiting."
Bucky nodded.
--_--
He made his way up to the bar carrying the case.

“I just won a million dollars.” Bucky muttered to sam.
Sam told bucky, “You’re full of crap.”

"Really? Follow me." Bucky got up holding the case in his metal hand.
They made there way up small good jobs and nodds went to bucky, he just gave a awkward smile, reaching back slightly for Sam's hand, his anxiety was up.

At the front bucky opened the case, they exchanged it with each other her sliding the case back towards him.

-_--_--

"So you actually won." Sam muttered.

"Mhm."

"And look they gave us a cool neon acarde token sign." Bucky cooed.

"Yeah."

"Now what."

"We go on that cruise, we don't have much longer for this trip." He sighed, a hit of hurt when he said the last bit.

"Oh sam, it'll be okay. We'll run into each other again." Bucky turned over to Sam. Facing him. He wrapped him arm around his back.

Sam gave a soft smile. He leaned his face down placing a soft affectionate kiss on Sam's lips, there bodys started to move in unison. Bucky pulled away first, he was confused and happy at the same time.

"What is it buck?"
Sam said softly his hands moving through his hair.

"Will you marry me?" Bucky chuckled.

"You asshole." Sam laughed out.

"Music?" Bucky said going over to the small stero.

"Something old please. Helps me sleep." Sam smiled.

Bucky connected his phone, turning on old 40's music.

He hummed the lyrics,
"Care to dance?"
Bucky offered sam gave a soft nod.

Bucky placed his hand around sams lower back, he swayed back and forth, he rested his head on Sam's. Sam leaned closer into his chest, now also humming the lyrics.

"I believe we're fucked." Sam mused.

"No doubt but for now, stay in the presence. The future is ment for the future." Bucky smiled kissing the top of Sam's head, if it was any possible for sam to melt into this guy, he'd be mush.

For a little longer they continued with a soft sway, sam legs wrapped around buckys waist by the end, sleeping soundly.

Bucky set the man down, tucking him into the bed, slipping over to the other side spooning sam.

"Night, sleepy."
--_--_--

AND SCENE
Greetings,

Look guys look its a long chpt be proud of meee.
Okay we will soon be on the sea, but please keep in mind that im looking for 2 more one shots before we move onto our 3 mini series 'If he was wrong about you then he was wrong about me.'

This is going to be a spin off of the falcon and the winter soldier.

Signing of your dearest,
Writer