{XLI} • Jimin's Confession

Start from the beginning

"Come on, it won't be that bad. Just try to talk a bit with him. You two are just tensed around each other." I say. Jonghyun nodded. "And remember, Jungkook doesn't bite." I say while patting his shoulder.

"Maybe he doesn't bite you, but whenever he looks at me, he just wants to rip my head of." Jonghyun said. I chuckled. "Oh, don't be so sure about that biting Taehyung thing." Jimin said while winking at me. I inhaled deeply while squeezing my eyes shut and pressing my lips together.

I felt myself starting to blush. "Jimin, stop! Not the right time!" I say. Jimin only grinned, but did shut up. I looked at Jonghyun, who understood the joke and smirked. "Aish! You two!" I say while slapping them playfully.

"I'll see ya." I said to Jonghyun and left with Jimin. 

The last classes ended pretty quickly. I met up with Jimin after school again at my locker. Jimin came to me with a wide smile on his face while waving an envelope in the air. I curiously look at it. "What is that?" I ask.

"Our invite to a secret rave!" Jimin said, while opening the envelope. He took out two tickets. I take one of them. "It's tomorrow already?" I ask. Jimin nodded. "Okay, what's up. I've never seen you this happy." I say.

"Look at where it is." Jimin said. I read the ticket again. 87 Jeungsan-ro, Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea. I took my phone and put the address in maps. "An abandoned oil depot?" I ask.

Jimin took his phone and showed me the picture of where we saw the car park yesterday on the traffic cams. "Does this look familiar?" Jimin asked.

"So we're going to a secret rave huh?" I ask while grinning. "Damn right, we are!" Jimin smirked. We exited the school only to enter Jin's car. "Hey Jin!" I greeted. "Hey guys!" he replied. We buckled our seatbelts while Jin started the engine and drove away.

"So, where did you get the tickets?" Jungkook asked, once we arrived in his office and told him about the rave. "From some people of my biology class." Jimin answered. "You only got two. Where can I get one?" Jungkook asked again.

"You want to come too?" I ask. "Of course! We're getting Jinhan and Jaeyong out of there! I want Jonghyun out of my house as soon as possible." Jungkook said. "That wouldn't be smart." I say.

"If Hangseon is the one hosting that party or the owner of the abandoned oil depot, he surely will see the guest list." I continue. Jungkook leaned back in his chair. "Hangseon already knows that we're coming." He eventually said.

"Yes, so why don't you let me and Jimin go and distract Hangseon, while you go through... I don't know, maybe an exit or air ventilation shaft? You get Jaeyong and Jinhan out and tada! We made it!" I say.

"That might actually work." Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. "What about Jonghyun. I'm sure he wants to come too." Jimin said. "He can come with me. I don't want him near Taehyung." Jungkook said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You're being annoying." I say. "I'm being protective for your own good, like it or not." Jungkook said.

"No, Taehyung is right. Jonghyun's a nice guy. I talked to him during break." Jimin said. "No one asked you anything." Jungkook said coldly. His comment left me and Jimin wide-eyed and mouths open.

"If you mind, I need to go to Namjoon." Jungkook said, stood up and left the room.

"I'm so sorry." I say. "It's okay, Taehyung." Jimin said. I shake my head. 

"It isn't. Jungkook is being annoying and mean. I'll talk to him." 

"You don't have to."

"But I still will." I say stubbornly.