𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

After meeting up with their parents to gather the evidence against Kaycee, Naito felt relieved. He had decided that this would be one of the last times he spoke to them. He did not want them in his life anymore. 

Naito shook his head, running his hand over his face. Love was complicated for him, especially familial love. Not that they could bother to love their parents anymore ― at least that's what Midori and Naito told themselves. Their whole life had been a lie forged by their own parents. But at the same time, their parents had raised them and turned them into the people they were. It was because of them that they were able to achieve their dream. Would it really be the right thing to drop them?

      'What are you thinking about, Naito?' Midori asked, the two of them seated outside their manager's office. 

      'Everything,' Naito replied with a small hum.

      'Is it the thing Ni-ki said yesterday?'

      'Maybe. . .' Naito muttered. 'It's just. . . weird? It never occurred to me that I could be into men. Perhaps not even women for that matter. I've just been too caught up with myself and engaging in a relationship with someone feels odd, especially my own bandmate.'

      'Yeah, I get it,' Midori nodded. 'But if you don't like him then there's no problem, right?'

      'That's the thing,' Naito exclaimed. 'I don't know if I like him or not, because he's a lovely person and I care about him a lot. . . but he's an affectionate person and to see myself kissing him or holding hands or whatever the fuck. . . it just doesn't sit right with me.'

      'Like. . . love itself doesn't sit right with you?'

Naito ran his hands over his face once again. 'I don't know, Midori. I want to be loved, I want to love someone ― a woman. I want to love a woman but then Ni-ki said that thing yesterday and it all got messed up.'

      'Hey. . .' Midori called out, hand finding his. 'It'll be okay.'

Naito looked at her, words stuck in his throat. 

He opened his mouth, about to say something when the door to their manager's office opened, revealing the very man they were there to see.

They both stood up, bowing at him to show their respect.

      'You have the papers?' he asked, raising an eyebrow at the two. 

      'Yeah,' Naito uttered, handing him the papers. 'Here.'

      'Thank you so much.' He gave both Midori and Naito a firm nod. 'We will look through them and inform you of our decision this evening.' 

      'Thank you manager-nim!' Midori and Naito bowed. 

His lips formed a thin line before closing the door once again. 

      'That was short. . .' Naito trailed off awkwardly. 

      'Yeah,' Midori nodded. 'But at least we don't have to think about that anymore. Come on, let's go home.'

﹙★﹚

After Midori had gone to visit Hyunjin, Naito locked himself in her room, needing some space from the others. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy their company, quite the opposite. But he was human, he needed some time alone sometimes. 

Five minutes passed before Naito grew bored of his own thoughts. Opening the door, he took one step outside, body crashing into another. Naito quickly gripped onto the person's waist to stop them from falling. 

      'I'm so sorry,' he apologised, eyes meeting Sunoo's. 

Fuck. 

      'I―It's okay,' Sunoo uttered, a light tint of red painting his cheeks. 

      'Are you hurt?' Naito asked. 

      'No, no,' Sunoo quickly shook his head. 

It was there Naito took notice of their position. His hands on Sunoo's waist, their bodies pressed against each other. Without thinking, Naito let go of Sunoo as if he had caught on fire, taking a step back into Midori's room. 

      'I just came to check up on you,' Sunoo said, hurt flashing across his eyes for a split second. 

      'I'm fine,' Naito said, voice coming off a bit harsher than he intended. 'You don't have to worry about me.'

      'You know I can't do that. . .' Sunoo trailed off. 

Naito pressed his tongue to his cheek. 'Well. . . thank you for checking up on me, but I'm fine.'

Surprised by his sudden coldness, Sunoo slowly nodded. 'Okay, sorry for bothering you.'

      'It's fine,' Naito said, forcing a smile to his lips before shutting the door close, leaving Sunoo with his thoughts. 

jia's note﹗

jia's note

so

should i make sunoo the love interest, or would u guys want to see someone else?