One more time

Hii!!
Don't be shy to correct me if i get grammar wrong!! Enjoy! <3

"Right, well guys I think imma end the stream here! I've had so much fun filming today and I just want to say again thank you so much for 20 million subscribers! Bye love you all!!"

As Dream ended his 2 hour stream he got up from his pc set up and walked over to his kitchen.

"I'm so hungry" Dream said aloud,

While looking through all the kitchen cabinets he managed to find himself a chicken pot noodle.

"Finally" he said while putting the kettle on,

As Dream waited for the kettle to boil he grabbed his phone only to see 6 notifications from George.

George

>Hi
>Wanna stream
>You there
>We don't have to stream
>We can call
>DREAMMMMM

'Dream started FaceTime call'

"Hello?" George said with a faint voice,

"What is your problem George I'm trying to make my noodles only to come across 6 notifications from you" Dream says with a small laugh.

As George was showing his face up close to the camera he says,

"Firstly I don't care about your noodles, secondly I'm bored and THIRDLY I've got a surprise!"

"What could possibly be your surprise" Dream says while showing the side of his hair, (not his face as George hasn't seen it yet).

Around 2 minutes went by but no response only the sound of ruffling coming from George's side.

"You ready?" George said,

Dream sighed, "yes, yes whatever"

He set his phone up against his desk making Dream see his bed, then George jumped onto his bed for Dream to see him,

"YEEEES!! You got my hoodie!!" Dream said while wheezing.

As George laughed he managed to spit out the sentence, "it's a little bit big.."

While both boys were laughing a notification comes up on George's phone,

'Dream took screenshot x2'

"WHAT THE HELL DREAM" George shouted,

"Do y-you want t-to see them" Dream said while wheezing his head off.

"Omg sure, ok" George said,