Chapter 2

Davi pulled Tae down to cover her body; this caused Tae to chuckle. "Unless I'm going to get my happy ending, I suggest you let me go."

She pushed him away and tried to cover herself with the duvet, but Jimin got there before she could. He pinned her down, "Oh, Queenie, there's no point in covering yourself. One, we've all seen you. And two, before this night is over, you owe the rest of us an orgasm." When she gasped and tried to hurry away, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards him. "Don't worry, you'll be the one receiving them. You can keep your virginity for tonight, at least." 

What he did next was something she'd only ever heard of. What they didn't know was not only was she a virgin in the biblical sense, but she was a virgin in all ways. She'd never even kissed someone before that night. When Jimin licked her clit, Davi thought she had died and gone to heaven. It felt amazing. She fisted his hair and felt him chuckle against her. 

Then he started licking up and down and sucking; it didn't take long before she was soaring. When she opened her mouth to let her scream loose, a tongue entered her mouth. Davi opened her eyes and saw Hoseok, his tongue exploring her mouth, all while Jimin was sucking her clit. When she came down from the high, they both walked away. She was in pleasure overload. She couldn't even move; she was exhausted. She rolled over and somewhat covered herself.

She hadn't been asleep long when she started having a sexy dream; she was dreaming about the guys doing things to her. When she was close to her orgasm in her dream, she woke up to Joon on her breasts and Jin's head between her legs. 

Davi screamed through the orgasm, and when she was done, Jin looked at Joon and said, "You have to taste her; it's better than candy." Then Joon was between her legs. By the time that orgasm came, she was so overstimulated. Jin picked her up and laid her on the pillow; he covered her with a blanket and said, "Get some rest; Jungkook will be in shortly."

Davi wasn't sure she was ready for him yet. She was too tired to protest, so she passed out immediately. When she woke up the following day, Jungkook was asleep beside her. She didn't remember waking up, so she guessed he just let her sleep. He looked so sweet and innocent in his sleep, like the schoolboy she remembered all those years ago. 

He must have felt her staring at him because the next thing she knew, she was caged in his arms, and he was on top of her. He kissed her and ground into her. She was still sensitive from all the orgasms yesterday, so she was ashamed to admit what she did next. Davi hooked her legs around him and pulled him closer to her. 

He took the hint and started rubbing his hard cock against her. It didn't take her long, and she was quivering. When she came down from her high, he kissed her forehead and told her they needed to eat breakfast. They'd all need to leave for work soon, so he got up and tossed her a baby doll and nothing else.

Davi looked at him while she held the tiny dress. "Do you not have regular clothes I can wear, or you know, underwear?"

He turned around and smirked at her. "As long as you are in this house, you will never have any underwear on unless you are about to leave. The same goes for clothes. This dresser has all the things you are allowed to wear around the house. You also aren't allowed to leave the house unless escorted by one of us. We are to have access to you at all times. Any questions?"

Davi nodded, put on the baby doll, and followed Jungkook to the kitchen. Everyone was there, but there were only seven chairs. Jin patted his lap, "Sit here. I already have your plate."

Sometimes, Jin wanted to laugh at how devious and intelligent he was; he told the guys last night that from now on, she'd have to sit in one of their laps, and they'd feed her. They needed her to be submissive to ensure that she would do as she was told. So they removed her door locks so she couldn't have privacy, they invaded her space all night long, and they'd brought her to orgasm multiple times even though she'd only met most of them hours before.