"We haven't eaten yet. Would you like to stop somewhere?" Chrollo asks me as he intertwines his hand with mine

"If you'd like, there are some restaurants around town that are amazing." I reply happily

"Alright. I suppose we have time." He replies to me, his eyes seem to scan the area looking for someone or Maybin looking out for someone who was looking for him, or maybe it was just an act of protection, but whatever it was I didn't want Chrollo to understand that I had noticed.

"You didn't say we had a time frame to do things." I reply rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't darling, but it's best if we hurry." Chrollo replies as we walk to a bistro that I pointed out

"So the one time I leave the house after months I have a time limit. Interesting. How many other secrets are being kept from me?" I scoff tightening my grip on Chrollo's hand

"Darling, I have many, but if this person finds me they will know who I am, and I don't believe they will find me but as a precaution I have to move quickly." He says to me as we go into the bistro and take a seat.

"I'm sure no one is looking for you Chrollo." I reply to him grabbing his hand to reassure him

"Since the chain user attacked I'm not sure if I would be able to see anyone who he's associated with, so I want to cautious when outside. " Chrollo said as his body tensed up.
-----‐------------------------------------------------------------
As we left it seemed as if Chrollo was different than I thought. He had more secrets than I did, and yet he was humble about them, keeping them tucked away. It made me wonder if he had done worse things than my mother and brother. Of course I wouldn't ask him. It would be a risk that isn't worth taking, especially with Chrollo if he so as desired he could take my nen away once his ability is restored. So I knew it was best not to ask.

"Where exsactly is this store?" I ask as we walk

"Somewhere that the public passes by often." He replies keeping a grip on my hand

Turning the corner I see a small store one for pawns and things of that sort, it seemed as ifnit was just repainted to make it look less run down. Dull colors lined the sign ones that were brown, and beige.

"We're here." Chrollo says to me as he steps inside with a firm grip still on my hand. "If this feels unnatural I'm willing to leave alright darling." He whispers to me. I only nodd in response.

"How can a I help ya today?" The man at the counter man asks as he read a magazine he has a jagged face with rough bump on him , his complete physic made him a slob I could tell just by a glance, the way he snarled when he talked and factor that there were pictures of women in bikinis on the walls didn't help his case at all.

"I'm looking for something someone may have left here. Called the devils box." Chrollo replied to the man who then looked up towards him. Looking over I could see it was one of those nudity magazines. Typical of the slob ones.

"Lucilfer. The devils box is here. But ya know it's gonna cost ya kid." He replies to chrollo

"I understand, what would you like? Only thing I demand off limits is the girl." Chrollo says to the man he seemed to have come prepared.

"To bad I want the girl." The slobish man says making a face at me in which I snarl at him

"I said anything but the girl lay your hands on her and you will have some serious consequences. Old friend." Chrollo replies to the man still melancholy

"Fine then kid. I want her earrings." The man replies pointing to my ears at the red earrings I had had on that Chrollo had gotten me when he first started training me.

"Are you alright with giving up the earrings my love?" Chrollo asks me as he grips my hand tighter.

"If you're alright with it then yes." I reply keeping my face straight to hide the utter disgust the man at the counter gave me. Chrollo nodded to me. I take off the earrings and place them in his hands which he then walks over to the cashier who hands his a book. If we came here from the book that's something ridiculous.

"Now don't come back unless she's on the table for buyin. Now get outta here ya dibship." The counter man snarls as Chrollo walks out with me still gripping his hand.

" That man deserves nothing but hell." I say clenching my teeth togther

"He really does." Chrollo replies looking atvthe book he had gotten
It was a small black book that looked handwritten.

"Is that what we came here for?" I ask him rolling my eyes at him only to see him nodd at me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Upon getting back home my mind was filled with things. What cluld Chrollo be hiding And why? I knew he had done things that were terrible ,but things that were so terrible they left him on a time limit to go outside before being hunted down like an animal. He sat reading again. The small book placed on the table it's writing read another language I could not understand I suppose, but what had he done that he needed a code to get a book. Was I really inove with a man I knew nothing about, I suppose it's my fools passage.

"Chrollo." I say sternly he looks towards me still in his melancholy state

"Yes my love?" He asks

"What exactly are you hiding? I want trust after what I've dealt woth and this is no form of it. I want to know what you've done, and why you're timed when you even decide to go outside." I say this as I look him directly in his eyes which seemed emotionless as he closed his book to look at me.

"Y/n I suppose your right. I do need to say the truth soon enough, but if I tell you it is your choice weather you would like to leave or not. My truth is something I can't even face myself ,and yet I still stand as sullen as ever sleeping as if I didn't do any of the things I did. So you're correct. It's time. I need to tell you what I've done." Chrollo looks down at the floor his eyes again emotionless as he speaks. I was finally going to know the truth.

-------------------------------‐----------------------------
THIS WEEK Someone who I knew unfortunately passed away. I want him to know he will be missed. And I'm thankful my reader understand why I postponed this update. Thank you. May my friend rest in peace.

Update Thursday!!!

I LOVE YOU <3