Chapter 12 Beloved

Start from the beginning

Damian grabs her chin and looks her in the eyes. "I'm Damian Wayne, my beloved," he said. "What's yours beautiful?" He asks. 

Katherien cheeks went even redder, “uh.. I… I’m Katherine… Katherine Winchester,” she said slowly and lost in his eyes. He chuckles and kisses her forehead softly. 

Katherine tenses up when her mind went straight to her four soulmates. She remembers that she has to tell him. She pulls away and looks up to him. He looks into her scared, hurt eyes. “What is it beloved?” he asks her. 

"I.... I need to tell you before anything else.... I have four soulmates" she bluntly says to him. She looks down at the ground scared for his reaction.

Damian stood there for a few seconds in shock at the new news of his soulmate having four soulmates instead of one… he has heard of it before and he has read about it… it just means that she has more love to give than others. But he has to share her but with who? 

He shakes his head and reaches out towards her, he pulls her towards him and hugs her tightly. He wasn’t fucking thrilled to have to share with three other people, but he couldn’t do anything to it, she especially didnt have control of it. He has to share her and he would have to get used to it. 

He looked around himself and saw no one around, he still was going to make sure no one saw them so he backed her into an unlocked closet. She was kinda happy to know that there was a door finally unlocked for her… them. Katheriens face rests on his chest waiting for what to come next. The door shut behind him. He grabs her face lightly and makes her look at him. 

He shakes his head and kisses her nose, “I dont care” he starts with, “I don't care if you have four soulmates. I need you in my life. You can't leave me now” he adds. He kisses her nose again making her nose scrunch up and makes her blush. "Who are your other soulmates?" Damian asks. 

She stares at him for a few seconds before replying back, "uhh…  are you related to Bruce Wayne?" Katherine asks. "Yesss....." Damian asks, confused. 

"Your two older brothers are my soulmates" She said out fast. "Dick Grayson and Jason Todd," she added. Damian froze and tightened his grip on her. It didn't hurt her but shocked her. He has to share his soulmate with his older adopted brothers. 

Katherine POV. 

I stare into his eyes. I could tell he didn't like the idea of him having to share me with anyone. But I think it made him more mad to know he has to share me with his older brothers. "I don't know who my last mate is," I said quietly. 

"It's Drake, it has to be Drake," he said dryly. 

I raise my eyebrow at him, “What...?" I ask.

"I think your last mate might be Tim Drake. The third adopted son of the family" Damian said. "How... why do you think that...?" I ask him, shocked.  

"It just makes sense. Your soulmates are Dick and… Todd. I am your soulmate too. We all are Bruce Wayne's kids. If you're going to be soulmates with someone else it has to be Drake" he said out to me and I nod my head slowly. "I'm Jade's niece" I bluntly said. 

He smirks right away, "what?" I ask. "You're coming over Tuesday," he said. I smile and nod my head. 

'Ding' 

My phone went off. I look away from Damian and grab  my phone from my back pocket. 

To. Katherine 
Hey Katherine, I'm ready to go. I'll wait for you at the entrance of the school doors. 
8:46 am

From. Katherine 
Ok. I'll be there in a couple of minutes.
8:46 am

I text back before putting my phone in my back pocket. "I have to go, Aunt Jade is waiting for me outside," I said. 

Third person POV. 
Damian's smile slowly disappeared after hearing that his soulmate had to leave him. He didn't want her to leave him.

"Don't forget I'm coming here tomorrow," Katherine said. Damian smiles big. She was right; she had school tomorrow. That means he gets to see her and he will later hack into the school computers and make sure she gets most of all the classes with him. 

“Can I have another kiss from you before you leave me?” he asks her softly. 

I smile and nod my head at him, he smiles even bigger and places his hand on my cheeks and pulls me into another kiss. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.