"You hurting has something to do with me! Who's face do I need to bash in to make you stop crying? Was it Reggie?" Sweets tried to cover his comment with anger but it didn't go unnoticed to the girl he was holding.

"No." She said quietly looking up into his eyes, his arms keeping her grounded.

His chest aches staring into hers. "I'm tired of waking up alone in that stupid fucking house."

His heart hammered in his chest at her comment, feeling a direct jab at him. He had left her alone.

"Okay. No more then." Sweets almost whispered it to her, people were starting to stare but he really didn't care anymore. He cared about the girl he was holding tightly in his arms. She had stopped fighting him.

Slowly Sweets moved a hand to her face and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "You're okay, Ash."

Asher only nodded in confirmation up at him. Not knowing her group of Northsider friends watched in awe at the two. Not believing their own eyes. Reggie staring in absolute shock, never had he- anyone really been able to calm Asher down. She was a firecracker, her attack had only made her anger worse.

"I'm gonna get suspended if I miss anymore school." The girl of his dreams spoke quietly up at him.

"Let's go then." Sweets loosened his grip around her but kept his arm on her shoulder as they start towards the school. He shot Reggie a hard glare. His girl my ass.

Sweets walked her to class, ran a hand over her hair once they reached the door.

"See you later, Princess." Is all he left her with, she was confused at what was happening. She felt at ease with the tall gang member.

She sat in her classes, study hall she entered the lounge like usual. Sweets sat in one lone chair surrounded by their friends. She didn't realized the two groups had combined in her absence. All the seats were taken so she just stood for a moment.

Sweet Pea shocked her when he stood, made a gesture to the chair and proceeded to sit back down on the arm rest. Archie Andrews watched in suspicion as Asher basically floated into the seat.

Betty gave him a look. A concerned but also a curiosity filled look.

"What's going on here?" Veronica is quick to speak up.

Asher doesn't even consider the girl is speaking to her, they hadn't gotten along since that party a two weeks ago.

Instead she's staring at Sweet Pea's hand, which is hanging between the chair and her leg. Almost as if he's thinking of touching her, and he was.

"Are you two.. together?" Asher glanced up when she saw Sweet Pea straighten up.

"No." His hand moved back to his lap. No doubt in his voice at that answer.

"Good." Reggie said loudly as he walked past the group, earning a hard glare from Sweet Pea and Jughead.

"Hey there cutie, gonna come tonight?" He leaned down to Asher. His head close to hers as he smiled.

Every Thursday night Asher used to meet Reggie at the quarry. A place she felt serine at, they would lay out a blanket and stare at the stars. Sometimes make out.

The whole group kind of gave a look to each other. Sweet Pea stared down Fangs as if to say told you so.

"I told you-" She started but Reggie shook his head.

"There hasn't been any fights. Ask your friends." He nodded to Sweet Pea, as if he was daring her.

Asher looked up over to Sweet Pea in question.

Sweet Pea knew they were friends. That Reggie always seemed to be there for her when the rest of her "friends" weren't present. So he kept his mouth shut about Reggie calling her a bitch and gave her a curt nod. He could imagine Reggie saying it to diminish how upset he was. Sweet Pea knew he would.

Asher gave Reggie a smile, "I'll pick you up at the usual time."

Reggie smiled big and even gave Sweet Pea a small one before he left the lounge. Sweet Pea sliding after him a moment later.

"Hey!" He yelled to catch the boy in a letterman's jackets attention.

"What do you want?" Reggie asked looking confused as the tall boy approached.

"Don't try shit, you understand? Don't say another bad thing about her. The second I see something I don't like I'm telling her what really happened. That's my girl now, don't forget it." Sweets didn't wait for a response instead he walked past Reggie making sure to slam a shoulder into him.

Classes passed with limited interactions with her friends. She spent time finishing up late work after school, making sure all of her assignments were up to date before she dared to leave the property.

When she walked towards her car she was surprised at what she saw. Cheryl Blossom waiting for her.

"Cheryl?" She approached with caution.

"Listen, I'm going to ask you a question and I don't want any judgement." The red head said quickly as she put a hand up.

"Get in the car." Asher sighed as she unlocked it, she whipped the girls out of the parking lot and started on the drive to Cheryl's house.

"How did you get the Serpent to see you as something other than a Northsider?" Cheryl blurted quickly.

"What? I don't know, they all still see me as a Northsider. I am one. I just treat them with human decency, with respect. They've never done anything wrong, so they don't deserve to be treated like so." Asher spoke in confusion looking over at her.

"I want one to like me." Cheryl looked terrified as she looked at the girl besides her.

"They're good people, Cheryl. Loyal to no end for each other." Cheryl's seemed to melt at the thought, loyalty. Her family had none.