◌•.𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜.•◌

Start from the beginning

"He didn't deserve you.. God, it pains me to know that he was such a dickhead to do that to you.. You deserve so much more than that.. I'm sorry.."

Sapnap pushed away from the hug, quickly wiping his nose before smiling up at George.
"Thank you."
George hesitated, but immediately hugged his best friend. He knew he couldn't like Sapnap mainly because he was straight. (but.. are you reaaaaalllllyyy? /j) Yet he and Sapnap had always had a thing for one another. Whether it was platonic or canonical, they seemed to always show affection or flirt with one another. People would just announce that they were really close best friends, yet they always seemed to make questionable statements or moves on eachother.

"Now let's go to my house. I already have some movies lined up, you kind of interrupted my binge watch"
George joked to the slightly taller, letting out that little giggle he would usually do both off and on camera. It always had a way of melting Sapnap's heart. The small laughs George gave him would ring through his ears, smoothe as silk as it always, always made his day ten times better.

————————————

Now they were rested by the fire outside, George's glass doors and porch sitting just behind him. His outdoor kitchen had a built in fireplace, and tons of firewood layed out beside the moldy, decorative brick. It was beautiful ; romantic even.

"Do you want anything specific to eat? I'm about to go in and make dinner."
George looked over to the younger, noticing him already staring back. He seemed to be in a lot better of a mood, the recent events seeming to have never happened.

"Hmmm. Oooo, do you have like- stuff to make s'mores?"
George giggled at him, shaking his head as he clasped a hand over his mouth. Sapnap gave him a questionable look, acting as if he didn't understand what the boy was laughing at.

"What?- Whats so funnnyyy!"

"S'mores isn't a dinner food, dummy. But yes, I have the ingredients. "
Sapnap's face lit up, him grabbing George's hands and pulling him up his porch steps. As they walked through the kitchen, they began searching for the gram crackers, marshmallows, hershey bars and nutella.

"Do you need some help with that?"
George was stood up on his knees, reaching above the counter to the top of his cabinets. Oddly enough, that was where he kept his secret stash of chocolate and sweets.

"No! I don't! I can almost reach itt!"
George giggled out, letting out a frustrated whine as he got up onto the counter, knees bent and him reaching for it once more. He heard a chuckle from behind him, only making him more angry at his damned arms.

"If you fall i'm gonna laugh!"
Sapnap leant up against the cabinets beside the stove, watching as the other stretched to grab whatever he had up above him. That was until George gave up, standing completely on his feet before grabbing the chocolates and throwing them beside his feet on the counters.

His balance was unstable, his arms reaching to hold him steady against the wood all around him. His fear of heights didn't make it easier as he slid his way to sit on the counters, legs flailing over the ledges.

"That was close-"
The two males let out a series of giggles, Sapnap walking over to grab the last ingredient they needed before feeling George grab onto the front of his shirt, pulling him down to the ground on top of the boy.

"Stupid socks! I hate having wooden floors."
After the impact, Sapnap looked down to the position they had somehow ended up in. His legs were inbetween the brunette's arms, just beside the other's head when he tried to catch himself against the hard oak flooring.