◌•.𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜.•◌

Start from the beginning

Sapnap continued walking away from the house, the rain pouring down on him as it mixed on his face with the tears. Although he loved Dream, he was devi stated by what the male had done. He was sure enough that one of his close friends could help with the situation, crying to himself more and quickly dialing their number.

"hello..?"

The other line picked up, Sapnap hesitantly crying into the phone before calling the person's name out. He wanted to explain to the other in person, asking if they could try and find Sapnap to pick him up.

"Yes, yeah yeah. Ofcourse, Nick. Where- Where are you? I'm getting in my car now."

A few thank yous were heard before Sapnap went on to give the details of what the road's name was and what turns to take to find it easier. The two both said goodbye and hung up, leaving Sapnap alone in the rain once again. He stopped his walking, sitting on the pavemented sidewalk underneath him.

Nick's body went numb, along with his thoughts. He had still been in shock from the whole thing, trying to wrap his mind around the situation of which he would eventually have to face, as both him and Dream were mature enough to talk through it.

On the pavement, you could see Nick's legs crossed and his hands on his face, hiding it underneath his hood of which he randomly put up during the walk.

A small honk was heard in the distance, a nice (idk what car model uhhhhhh rEd MeRcEdEs, the song is stuck in my head stfu.) pulled up beside the concrete of which the smaller was rested on. The window rolled down, and a sad look of Sapnap's friend was all that could be seen.

"Nick.. Cmon.. Let's go get you dried off, okay?.."

——————

The car door slammed shut as Nick sat down on the leathery seats. He payed no mind to how cold he was from the wetness of his clothes, and rather started crying again. A hand was felt against his back, reassuring circles being rubbed into it as his best friend sighed.

George looked at Nick, his mind wandering as he wondered why his best friend was so upset. It wasn't often that you'd see him cry, so obviously it had to be something that struck him deep enough to make him break down.

The raven threw his arms to rest around George, pulling him into a tight hug. Although he didn't feel rather pleasant, he felt bad for randomly making George drive all the way to his house. They both lived around an hour and a half from eachother, after all. (simply fanfiction, they live a lot lot LOT further away irl.)

"Do- Do you mind telling me what happened..?"
George made sure to speak in a soft voice, easing his arms over Sapnap's shoulders. The man was now crying into his neck, and it pained him to see his best friend in such a state.

Sapnap felt tears come to his eyes as he raised his head to look at George.

"He.. He cheated, Gogy..."
George's eyes widened at the statement. It was unbelievable that dream of all people would hurt sapnap like that. They were very close, committed, and had been dating for- what?- a year?

"What..? Nick.."
George pushed one of his hands into the other's hair, curling it with one of his fingers as they both held one another in a tight embrace.
"Nick.. look at me.."