Chapter 4 - 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 -

Start from the beginning

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗗" said the principal. Then, the doll that was made by him starting move and punching Yuji.

"W-wait, what just happened?! How could-" my word stopped when suddenly he asking me "𝗻𝗼𝘄 (y/n) is your turn. Why are here?"

"Um..to learning the curses thing and to be strong?" i said with nervously.

"Why?" ask the principal with uninterested expression on his face. "Well cause I want to help someone in dangerous"

"Even that person you didn't even know who they are?" 'Seriously what wrong with this old man?' I tried to hold my annoying expression.

"Yes." I said without hesitate. "Even that person killed your friends and families. Does it even worth it?"

"Wha-" I was dead silent. 'How come i wasn't think that' I didn't even try to answer the question back suddenly there a big doll start punching right on my face.

"Keugh! What the hell?!" When i was about to punch back the doll, but just a blink of my eye the doll already kick my abdomen and make me fly through the wall caused me cough blood.

I being punch again on face and back up again with hand on wall that trying to support my body from fall. "Why..why everything I done is wrong?! I just want to live a peaceful life.." I glare at them with my eye change into red crimson.

"H-hey (y/n)..are you okay?" Yuji asking with worry face.

𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 :

"Why..why everything I done is wrong?! I just want to live a peaceful life.." said (y/n) glared at us with change colour of her eye. I was surprised by it

"Is that wrong? All I want is just to live on this world peacefully without hurt anyone. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚!"

With just one swift of her hand the doll already destroyed.

'Ah..I think I starting to like her even more~' I put smirk on my face and continue watching it.

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅 :

With just one swift of my hand the doll that attack me already destroyed. 'Heh what a pain in ass' and I look at them with emotionless expression.

"Any question, 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣?"

"No. You're pass, welcome to Jujutsu Specialty High." said the principal with smile on his face.

'Sigh. took long enough, huh?' "Thank you, principal-sensei!"

"Yey! We both pass (y/n)!" yell Yuji with jumping on the air.

"Show them their rooms, Satoru" told the principal to Gojo-sensei.

"Alright kiddos this way~" Gojo-sensei lead us the way to our rooms.

'What a day'

𝙰/𝙽 : This is (y/n) eye when they turning into red eye

𝙰/𝙽 : This is (y/n) eye when they turning into red eye. This is (y/n) true eye colour, during all this time (y/n) eye was cover by (y/e/c).

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

Thank you so much for reading my story! I really appreciate it❤(ӦvӦ。)

Sorry for bad grammar and thanks for keep supporting me

Feel free to comment and vote me

Sorry for late updated

_LazyMind_