Chapter One

MARINETTE'S POV

She raised her fist to punch me, or so I thought...

She refrained from punching me, and stood up... 'Why didn't she punch me?' I asked myself. Suddenly, I'm pulled up and pushed against the desk. I felt someone rub against me, and a finger lifts my head up... 'Chloe!' "What are you doing?!" I squealed.

Chloe walked over to me. "What do you mean 'what are you doing'? I'm asking you a favour..." Like a lightening bolt, I'm flushed back to reality... My pupils tighten and my body goes tense... "Dupain-Cheng? You know what... Y- You aren't even listening to me!" Chloe stated and walked away, mouthing words about favours...

Right as she left my line of sight, I started questioning myself... 'What was that? What just happened? Why am I imagining this? She's my bully and I don't like her like that! She didn't even touch me... I like Adrien...' Or, that's what my mind kept trying to persuade me into thinking...

Truth is, I have no idea what happened then... Why I couldn't stop thinking about her and not Adrien... 'Adrien was so hot and so kind... But Chloe is... Immaculate, flawless, cute, hot, pretty, badass- What am I even thinking?' I could barely protest against my thoughts... Now I know something is wrong with me...

***

LILA'S POV

I stood up from the chair, and walked over to Adrien... "HI Adrien. Hello... Kagami...." I choked back the anger in my voice. 'Adrien is mine!' I imaged everyone laughing at her and Adrien breaking up with her in an instant.

"Hey... Lila?" Adrien was so confused... Though, I'm sure he was trying to not gawk at me...I mean, who wouldn't? 'I'm so perfect...' Yet, though it's just a thought, it's the truth. 

"Hey lovebirds, prom is around the corner and I was wondering if I could go with you two?" Kagami's face seemed to remain a smile... I swear to god, her smile was so despicable and gross, It'd physically abuse someone without a single movement.

"Sorry, but me and Kagami have our night planned out already...Nino had told me the layout of the ball. Sorry Lila, but you have to ask someone else..." I could sense that he was truly sorry, but what would you expect from a loyal specimen?

I needed to befriend Adrien to see if he was Chat Noir... He looked like him, figure wise, their hair are both blonde... Green eyes... And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Kagami was Ladybug. I could tell Hawkmoth all about it and everything!-

Then, there was waving hands that were clearing my thoughts. " Earth to Lila~" I shook my head and stumbled to the wall. "Are you okay? I mean, I get that you don't want to go alone, but you don't have to be so dramatic about it..." Adrien and Kagami choked back a laugh.

Oh, how much I want to ruin her rep... "I- Oh, it's fine, I wasn't really planning to go anyways, I was just wondering..." I smiled slyly and then started walking away. "Goodbye lovebirds~" I walked away from the blushing catastrophe behind me.

I groaned in disgust. 'Ew, lovebirds...' Just thinking that I said that made me want to vomit everywhere.

***

MARINETTE'S POV

I stood up cautiously, sighing deeply. "Hey, Tikki?" I heard a hum in response. "Well, somethings going on... I-I don't know what it is, but I can barely think about Adrien now..." Tikki flew out in front of me and looked shocked.

"WHAT?!" I quickly covered her mouth, and shushed her... "S-Sorry, it's just that you've had a crush on Adrien for years, and now you're letting it go...?" I shook my head in response.

"I still think I have a crush on Adrien, but not as much anymore... Besides, he's with Kagami, and... I think I have a crush on someone else..." Tikki's eyes sparkled. "But... It's not on a guy..."

"Oh, that's fine Mari." There was that nickname again. Memories swooped around my mind like the Flash. "I don't mind your sexuality, as long as your heart is in the right place." I smiled warmly at those words... "Just as long as it's not Lila." I giggled.

"No, it's not Lila... It's Chloe...Chloe Bourgeois" Tikki's eyes widened... 'Does she still support me?' I asked myself. Tikki grinned and flew over to me.

"Just if she doesn't hurt you like before... Then I'm fine with it. Don't forget, you have me, Plagg, Alya and Chat..." She giggled softly. I smiled at that. It's great to know that true friends will always support you no matter what...

"Thanks Tikki, I really needed that." I watched as she waved goodbye to me and flew back into my bag. The bell went off minutes before the conversation, so I had to rush to class.

***

3RD PERSON POV

Marinette rushed into the lesson, panting for air, as she ran from a completely separate block at the school. "MISS DUPAIN-CHENG, WHY'RE YOU LATE?!" The loud, booming voice made the girl want to cry, but she didn't.

"I was caught up in the pile of students. They were all struggling to get to their lessons so it was crowded and well I... Was pushed and shoved into a room and couldn't get out until a few minutes ago..." That sounded believable right? She couldn't have thought that was a lie.

The teacher looked her up and down and finally spoke. "Okay, but because you are late, there's been adjustments. Now you and Chloe have to do the project together..."

The bluenette was going to protest but the teacher continued to speak. "No objections. No fighting. And. No. Bullying..." She glanced at Chloe, with a serious glare.

***

CHLOE'S POV

'Well this is awkward.' I watched the teacher speak and raise her voice at Mari. The fact that she didn't even shed a tear to her complexion was shocking to me...

Then I heard the teacher's words... "You also have to sit next to Chloe for this lesson to communicate with your partner and understand eachother more..."

A/N: This chapter reached past the 1000 word count. I suppose it's a bit of a milestone anyways 😅.
Also, I nearly forgot to let you all know, you can suggest some ships so I can make another MLB book that contains them. I will add a few ships and some fluff into this book by the way.
I might also add a bit of angst for one of the characters, it's your call.
-Author

<3