Chapter 20: Unexpected

a/n: We’ll about to reach the end of book 1. Thank you so much for the support. And sorry for the long wait. Few more days and... VACATION! Wooo! Cute Aron on the picture~ Baby face >.<

Sandy’s POV

It’s been a month when Aron confessed everything to me. I appreciate all his effort for treating me nicely, including his determination to win my heart.

Yes, he wants to court me.

At first I thought I would never deserve his love but later on I realize that maybe I should try to take a risk?

He made me feel special. He never let anyone hurt me. He became sweeter and I got to admit that I’m becoming comfortable in the way he is right now.

As for Baekho, we’re okay. I learned that Aron let him stay. I’m really happy that he considered him and forgive Baekho. I know he can’t do that, especially that Baekho’s the first one he became close. Me and Baekho stay as friends. He engaged his self for practicing Kumdo, which he considered as his passion.

Ren keeps on inviting me to go on shopping everyday. I admit that he’s really annoying at first but he’s fun to be with. He rarely talks to others but when you hit his forte, you’ll definitely knew his true self. I didn’t see any changes in Minhyun. I just learned that there are times he’ll loses his mind and remain silent. If he does, he’ll walk out in the room without saying something. I asked Aron about it, and he said that I shouldn’t talk to him when he does. Minhyun would probably go to his sister’s grave for so long, then after that, he’ll get back to his old self, being fine and cheerful. I’m kinda sad about him.. He blame his self for losing his sister. Aron narrated me on what happened to him in his childhood. Just like me, he loose his special someone. He blame his self because he can’t do anything to save his sister that time, but to stare at her sister’s frail body as it fight in pain. He told me his sister has an illness. Minhyun is the one who took care of her. No wonder how big it affects him.

A good news arrived when Jr visited us the next day. He told me he’s free..

“I’m finally free.” He told me, a smile flashes in his face. “He talked to me.”

“How?” He told me that him and his father talked.

“Thanks to you..”

“Me? Why?”

“You talked to him..” was all he said. My eyes widen in surprise. I remember the scene when I followed his bodyguards and talked to him in person. But how did it turned out well? As far as I remember, he got mad at me.. He told me I’m not in the place to come in his way and ordered him what to do.

But come to think of it, he somehow open up to me. He told me how he value his son’s life, even though Jr is only his half son. Jr’s mother, died after delivery that’s why he wanted to get his attention but since Jr’s father has a family, he never give the love that Jr needed. He gave him wealth, but not as a father and that made Jr a rebel child. He got mad, of course. Who would wish their child to be a rebel? None. He said he care for Jr, but too afraid to express it. He wanted to train him to become a decent son, but the way he push Jr to the limit made the situation worst. There are times that he’ll force Jr to do something which isn’t favor to him that’s why they end up fighting. And him, Jr’s father, being a harsh one, he’ll let his bodyguards beat him up.