The River Of Love Bonds

It was February 14, 2015 on a Friday. A girl with blue hair wearing blue dress with sheer sleeves, glovelets, back bow, wearing fish stocking  on her legs, a lace up corset with some heels. The young blue hair girl walked into a store as she was looking down making sure no one her face or recognizing her like she was trying to hide from some people as she walked up to the counter as an old man was selling chocolates, flowers, shape-heart balloons to people on. "Well, what can I do for you their girl?" The old man asking the young blue hair girl as she looking around, and she pulled out the debit card. "Hey Mr.Aran. It's me Aqua! I'm here to pick up the.....well you know what." Aqua said talking in a calm voice whispering to Mr.Aran as he smiled knowing that was one of his original customers that come to the store. "The you know what? ....OH! It's in the back and...." Mr.Aran said as he noticed he saw some students looking like they were watching Aqua, and Mr.Aran conversations pretending to move and not knowing what was going, but Mr.Aran catches on to things real quick.

     "Say Aqua. Those students any of them whippersnappers your friends?" Mr.Aran questioned Aqua as Aqua turned her head slowly looking to see who they were and noticing it was the Student Council following Aqua as Aqua sighs and shakes her head knowing that she knew she was going to be followed even in this disguise. "As if. Mr.A can you help me out?" Aqua questioned Mr.Aran as Mr.Aran pressed a button under the table that opened up a secret stairway which was basically a secret exit for emergencies only as Mr.Aran was telling Aqua telling her to hurry as the Student Council kids were getting closer and closer and with no time to hesitate Aqua hopped over the counter as Mr.Aran gave her a big box that was really important to Aqua as she headed down the secret exit but without waving goodbye as Aqua continued then Mr.Aran pressed the hidden button under the table to close the secret exit as the Student Council members arrived at the counter.

     "The girl where is she?" One of the student councils members interrogating Mr.Aran. "Huh? Oh, you mean the blue hair girl? She just hopped over the counter than poof gone! Like it was magic or something!" Mr.Aran sarcastically saying  and lying to the skin his teeth telling the Student Council members as the Student Council members begin to grow impatient and angry at Mr.Aran but sighed knowing that they couldn't do anything to him as thy walk away in the signs of defeat. "She got away ma'am. That old geezer seemed to help that Aqua girl escape somehow." One of the student council members said through the phone talking to someone on the other side of the phone. "That's okay this Western Style Valentines day will not fit to have a happy ending. I'll make sure of that." A random but familiar British voice said through the phone then the line went dead as the Student Council left the store Mr.Aran laughed the Student Council knowing that the old geezer had ah few tricks up his sleeve. "I guess the Student Council always kept forgetting the number one rule about Aqua and her friends! Don't underestimate F.E.A.T.H.E.R, and never underestimate a rebel either!" Mr.Aran said as he was laughing knowing that Student Council was not going to get Aqua so easy.

     A couple of minutes have passed since Aqua made her escaped from the Student Council. Thirty minutes later she appeared to be outside somewhere from the secret exit in a back alley not knowing where she was. "Man I hope I'm not too far from the school. I got to get this present to a safe place quick!" Aqua said as she pulled out her phone looking to see where she was and seeing that she wasn't that far from her school at and with no time to waste Aqua took off without a doubt in her mind even while running in heels. A couple minutes later Aqua seemed to made it to her school just in time seeing that everyone was wearing old style western outfits for something coming up after school which was planned by the Student Council known as the Western Valintine's Festival which was going to be right after school. Aqua wasted no time as she ran as she as saw a bunch of groups talking and gossiping about how the Student Council was going to crash the the festival so everyone thought of a good hiding spot to put their gifts for their lovers even Aqua heard of the hiding spot as she agreed with the Students on this as the bell ranged everyone headed to class.