Case: Denki Kaminari

⚠️MENTION OF PEDOPHILIA IN A WAY NOT TOO MUCH-⚠️

I walk back to class 1-A. "Mr. Aizawa? Where did Kaminari and the rest of them go?" Jiro asks.

Well I can't tell them...

"Uh... They were suspended?" I say while rubbing the back of my head. "But what did they do?" Midoriya asks with a worried face.

I sigh, "don't worry about it. Let's just get done with class." Everyone quiets down and sits in their respective seats.

"Well, well, well..." I smile to myself as I look down at my phone. "looks like he left the school." I stand up and stretch while opening up a contact in my phone.

Me: Feel free to go to this address... xxx xxxxx xxx, seems like he left the school. Tell me what's going on then you can do whatever you want. But come by my place after.

???: Can do Daiko. I'll be over there in 15 minutes.

Me: Good.

"Poor Denki... Already defying rules so early in the morning? There's a tracker on your phone for this exact reason... But I never thought you'd actually take the liberty of skipping school." I say as I open up another contact; Denki's contact.

Me: Where are you, and why?

Twenty minutes pass with no response.

We're going to play that way are we?

I walk to the front door, and grab my coat.

Me: I'll be meeting you there. Hault whatever you're doing.

???: Yes sir~

I arrive at the address and hop out of my car, only to see the fluff of a familiar blond. His hair curly and short, and clothing plain with sneakers. You wouldn't think much about him, until you find out his true desires.

"Haru, how are you?"

"I'm doing great. Though, I am quiet jealous of the little friends he has in there." Haru pulls out his phone and shows me a picture.

It was of the kids from the other night. A pink haired girl holding Denki, a red head next to her, a blond next to him, and a boy with black hair on the other side of the girl.

"I see, how did you get that picture Haru?"

"I have my ways, plus there's a window right over there." I nod. "I don't see the infatuation you have with that boy. All he is is a waste of space and revolting." I say with venom.

A chuckle arises from Haru, "I think he's quiet adorable. He may not like me, but I like him. Something about him just gets me going." He says while biting his lip.

"You would almost disgust me if you weren't the one helping me with his torment. He absolutely hates you." I say as Haru pouts.

"I don't see why! I say all the sweet things and treat him just as I would a women,"

"And how do you treat women again? Last I heard your wife is gone because of you." A cynical smile smile makes its way on to Haru's face.

"That's just what I'm into Daiko."

I roll my eyes, "whatever. How much did you hear? Your quirk gives you super hearing and sight or something of another doesn't it?"

"Awe Daiko, don't tell me you forgot! My quirk is Night Sight, I can see and hear what a person is seeing and hearing if I know their face and focus on it. It works best in the dark though. Duh!" He says with a hand on his hip.

"You act so childish... Now just tell me what's going on."

"I'm only a year younger than you, still going strong at 33. Also, just know..." A crazed smile looms over me. "That the school knows about you and are coming after you."

I chuckle to myself, that chuckle turns into a laugh, and that laugh turns into an outburst.

"Do they now?! We'll see what they'll do. It won't stop me from getting him back. He may be a useless piece of shit, but he's my property and I do as I want with him," a hand is placed in my shoulder, "what about me?"

"You only get to when I say."

"That's fair, he is your child I suppose."

I nod to myself as I walk back to my car. "Well aren't you going to do something about it Daiko?"

I smile at him as I buckle in and roll my window down, "I have my plans. Just you wait, go home until I give you some instructions okay? For now I'm going on a little trip."

Haru waves to me as I drive away.

Now, where to?

The school day ended. "Bye Mr. Aizawa!" Students say as they walk out of the classroom.

I wave them off and make my way to Principle Nezu's office, and knock. "Come in!" Nezu shouts.

I turn the door knob and walk in, "hey I- I'm sorry, was I interrupting something?" I say as I stare at two people dressed in suits, a male and a female; and see a female police officer right next to them.

"No not at all Eraser! I was actually just about to call you. These fine people will be helping us with Denki Kaminari's situation." I nod and take a seat in a chair next to the door.

"Alright, what's the plan?"

The women dressed in a suit walks up to me, "hello, I'm Kamiako. I'm part of the Child Protective Services. And my partner here is Kunikida"

"I'm Eraser Head." I say bluntly.

Kamiako gives an awkward smile, "I see. Anyway! Thanks to the school system and normal records, we already have his address. So we plan on going there to investigate, and have Mrs. Haku arrest that man."

I nod, "so what are we waiting for?" Kamiako gives yet another awkward smile, "alright, then let's head out!"

The drive was silent, the only sound that could be heard were the spinning of the tires, and the roaring engine in the background. The silence was broken by Haku, "we're about to be there. Are you ready for this? I know you're a pro hero and all, but this is one of your students."

I let out a huff, "as you said, I'm a pro hero, nothing out of the ordinary here for me. I know my student is with someone-- no some people who will keep him safe, and whom I trust no matter how foolish they can be at times." I say while mumbling the last part inti my scarf.

Haku smiles in the front view mirror and continue driving, once again being consumed in silence.

"Alright, Eraser, Kunikida, Haku, we're here."  I open my closed eyes and stare at the house in front of me before opening the car door and stepping out.

"Not a bad place on the outside." I say with sarcasm filling every nook and cranny around.

A/N

Heyo, sorry for the super late post. I've been busy with grades and I've been on vacation. :) So this is a pretty shirt chapter, sorry.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in this chapter!