"Ah yes, I love the smell of death in the air." you emphasize. "Watch me speedrun through the temple."

"Oho, you're a brave one aren't you?" he muses. "Well then, I hope that confidant of yours isn't an act. Though, it feels a pity that the temple of the wolf has been disturbed by such atrocity."

You shift your attention towards the temple entrance at hand. "We should head inside now, the temple won't clear itself."

Kaeya nods with a grin. "Right. Let's head in, (y/n)."

--Inside the Temple--

You both enter the air temple and looked out for each other. You then waited for him to continue to venture on - and so did he.

He crossed his arms with determination. "Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries."

"Alright then." you mumble as you look up to the temple. "What will be our next move?"

"We'll be going to the end of the temple which should be up there," he says, pointing to a building in the distance.

"Wait, how did you know?" You ask.

"Heh... Experience." he says with a bittersweet expression. "The kind of experience you get after dealing with things like this for others."

'You make it sound like you're a hitman.' you mentally joke.

"I would like to see your skills, once we're finished - we'll see how you fight." Kaeya says before dropping into a wet arena with hilichurls - he utilizes the water and freezes them.

"I see, I'm going in." you said as you charge towards the unsuspecting hilichurls. Unfortunately, they noticed you after a second - blowing your sneak attack.

"They already noticed us. If you do mind, I'll take the lead from here." Kaeya chimes whilst sliding through his own ice bridge he made using his powers.

"It's alright, you already revealed us by speaking so what's the point of hiding." You reply before raising your weapon.

Long story short, after a while the challenge started - you start to explore and find some chests inside the place. You silently cheer once you found some great new items. Preparing yourself up for the battle, you turn to Kaeya who seemed to be having the time of his life of freezing every single creature in the room.

"(Y/n)... Unless I'm mistaken, you don't seen to have a vision." He ponders as a cool breeze passes by with his attack. "So how exactly is it you're able to channel elemental energy?"

"It was a very strange occurrence," you hum while striking a slime with your blessed anemo energy. "I don't really understand what happened so I can't exactly explain it."

He buys your answer for now as you continue to clear out the other enemies.

After that, you use your glider to fly through the wind current. Then, you found a closed stone gate with an activator next to it. You assume you needed a certain someone's ice powers to activate it.

"Hey Kaeya, over here!" You voice out as you ran towards the weird activator thing.

"Oh my, well aren't you eager?" He says as he glides and lands over to you.

"What? Anyways, what do we do with this thing?" you ask as you stare at it. you suddenly remember something. "Oh! Wait, Kaeya you should activate this - it'd work considering you have ice powers."

"Sharp intuition, I like it." He teased before activating it with a swift freeze.

As the large stone door separates to make way to the next room - you saw more upcoming enemies upfront.