'We should find an electro-user to use it again!' Paimon's old words regarding the phone rang through your mind. 'If I recall correctly, Lisa is an electro-user.'

'I should talk to Lisa about my dead cellphone later.' you mentally note.

Then, Lisa kindly elaborates on the current predicament of Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines - and the stress it has taken a toll on her.

Jean frowns, "If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would've better ways to help you than just putting up missing people posters."

'The situation in Mondstadt got out of hand real quick.'

You felt a tiny sting at your heart at that statement but you remained strong - for your siblings.

"I see, that's understandable considering the circumstances." you said - crossing your arms.

"We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help seek out your siblings." Jean politely requests.

"I really should help out as well - especially for helping me find my siblings." you says softly.

"Paimon will help too!" your companion chirps next to you.

"Good. In that case, we need a plan."

Jean spoke of her plan to cut Stormterror's power straight from the source. With the help of Lisa's detection magic, Stormterror's power source were located in the abandoned Four Winds Temples.

Since Stormterror's abilities to cast hurricanes come from its source in the temples - your objective is to deal with three of the four temples

'Something about this feels eeriely dangerous... but if doing this helps me find my siblings..' you thought before looking over to the worried expressions of the knights.

'It wouldn't hurt to make some acquaintances along the way.'

After that important discussion with the Knights of the Favonius HQ, you were left to your own devices. Whilst in the room, you collected some books you found interesting and kept them.

'Your objective is to deal with three of the four temples.'

"Well then, let's go off" you can't help but look back at your fairy-like companion - who shared your same enthusiasm.

she nods, "Remember, Paimon says 'stay safe out there'!"

With that, you two departed together to meet the others at the wind temples

--Timeskip through Amber's whole adventure--

Not long after finishing your venture with Amber - you obliterated some hilichurl camps before focusing on your next goal: Meet Kaeya in the next wind temple.

You sprinted through the hills, swiftly jump up, and extend your wind glider as you glide properly in front Kaeya.

"Greetings, Kaeya." you greet - still descending from above to land.

"You've arrived." he points out. "Come closer, can you smell that?"

"That's the smell of pyro slimes dying, Kaeya." you inhale the wind - you smell nothing.

Paimon giggles while Kaeya rose a brow.

"Pardon-- no." The Cavalry Captain said. "Something must've happened in the temple."

"Same goes for the other temples right now."

"Indeed. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror power." Kaeya smirks. "Oh yes, it's going to be lively in there indeed."