1 8 Like A Secret Or A Sin

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, realistically, I can't promise I'll stay with you forever cuz honestly, I don't know if I will and I don't want to make false promises, not my thing though it's fine, you know," He wasn't loud anymore and his tone seemed to mellow down a little, as if he realised that he was intimidating her by yelling,

"There are certain things we can't control but I don't see the point worrying about it right now and even ruining your present, thinking about the future.

Stop thinking if I'll stay forever or not. Whatever will be, will be. And as much as I hate to say this, some things are not permanent. This moment right now that we're having, it will never come back, nor will it last forever. That's just how life works, Jevelene. And if you ever lose me, though I'll try you don't, but hypothetically, right? If you lose me, you must learn, not to live without me but to live with the love I left behind,"

She looked into his eyes,
"Why are you saying that?" She looked sad.
"I–See, this is why I DO NOT want to talk about sad shit like that. It is fine, Jevelene. If we're meant to be, nothing can separate up. I don't want you to think about this ever again, okay?"

"Okay,"

Ariel smiled, "I love you very much, Jevelene. We are best friends, right?"
"Yes, we are," She smiled.
"Then stay with me," He gently held her hand, "I need you more than you think,"

She nodded.

He looked at the sky, "Darn, it's snowing a lot, bitchboy," He said and Nataniel looked at him, "Do you think we can travel to Alkinshime in this weather?"
Jevelene quickly looked up at him, "I can make you an ice sledge," Nataniel said,
"Go for it,"

Nataniel focused his attention on the snow beneath him and made a huge, ice sledge attached to the ice, "I can drive it but controlling the ice beneath it,"
"Ight, you seem useful, you're coming with us" 

"Ariel..." Jevelene looked at him and he smirked, "What? Thought I'd let my girl go alone?"
"Wait–So...We're going?" 

"If it makes you happy, I wanna do it," Ariel smiled.
"Oh my Demigod!" She squealed, "Yes, it does. Thank you so much!" She kissed his cheek and got into the sledge. He touched his cheek and turned back.
"What happened?" Nataniel asked.

"I'll go pee first," Ariel said and ran towards the woods and hid behind a tree. Nataniel just looked at the woods and then looked at Jevelene. They stared at each other awkwardly.

"Hey! You're Ajax' brother, aren't you? I've seen you before," Nataniel heard a squeaky voice and looked ahead. Cyzarine stood before his sledge, "Yes, technically, I am," Nataniel said.
Dimitri, Feliks and Foma stood beside her. Cyzarine looked at Jevelene, "Where is Ajax?"

"Peeing in the woods," Nataniel said with a straight face.

"Oh my gawd, I'll go check on him~" She ran inside the woods, "Maybe I see something special~"
"STOP IT! YOU PERVERT!" Dimitri shouted from outside but she already disappeared in the fog.

Ariel stood with his back leaning on a tree and his hands covering his face, 

'Jevelene,
I could learn every language out there
And still not have enough words
to describe what you make me feel,'

His brunette hair turned to gold strands, shining in the fog. The trees around him and the snow, all turned to gold. His powers ran out of control as he lost his focus and thought about that kiss again and again. He sat on his haunches and pushed his red face between his thighs.

'Jag vill har du, Jevelene,' He mumbled inside his head.
(Tn//I want to have you, Jevelene)

Cyzarine looked at him through the bushes. Everything surrounding him had turned to gold. His finger nails, his hair, his eyelashes, his clothes, were all of gold too, "Oh my god..." She whispered,

"He's so handsome,
I want to taste him,
Like a secret,

Or a sin"

-To be continued

Ajax Dougenis Dear Ms Lady Demigod

Ajax Dougenis
Dear Ms Lady Demigod