How to deal with a troublesome Prince

In the Kingdom of Brotherhood...
     "Seriously kid, you got a death wish or something kid?" Jason asked dropping the kid on the ground.

     "Oh come on it was only a small Dragon" Peter protested. Pietro felt another headache coming on.

     "A small Dragon can still rip a person to shreds" Jason scolded as Pietro walked over to join them.

     "As the future king, you need to be more responsible," Pietro said crossing his arms "Not running around playing these silly games"

      "You can't treat me like this I am the crown prince" Pietro was so sick of having this conversation, he already had to save Peter's butt ten times this week and it was only Wednesday.

     "Just move it before I forget you're my little brother" Pietro warned. Peter jumped on his horse and started towards the castle.

     "So what's it like being a warlock," Peter asked as he rode next to Jason.

     "For the last time, a small patch of white hair doesn't make me a Warlock" Jason scuffed.

     "Sure," Peter said smugly. Jason rolled his eye falling back beside Pietro.

     "That kid gets on my last nerves" Pietro grunted "I can't believe he's going to rule this kingdom"

     "You gave up the crown to become a full-fledged Knight remember" Jason reminded him.

     "I know" Pietro sighed "I'm just worried Peter isn't exactly the most mature person"

      "Why don't you take him on as an apprentice?" Jason suggests "Many kings trained under knights when they were younger and it's a good way to teach the brat some manners"

     "That's not a bad idea," Pietro said thoughtfully "I'll talk to my father as soon as we get back" once they got back in the castle gate Peter walked over to his father who was talking to another knight.

     "Hello, my son" Erik nodded to him "do you need something?"

     "Actually I wanted to you about Peter" Pietro interrupted "he's been getting into a lot of trouble late"

     "Yes, he is on the verge of turning my hair grey" Erik sighed.

     "I want to take him on as an apprentice, every prince should have some knight training" Pietro pointed out.

     "I suppose you are right," Erik said looking over at Peter who was hiding in the hay pile to scare one of the stable workers "If your sure you can handle him"

     "Don't worry I'll keep him out of trouble" Pietro smiled.

     "Good, Peter come over here" Erik waved his youngest son over.

     "Yes pops?" Peter asked curiously as he walked over next to them.

     "I have decided that you will start training with Pietro" Erik announced "I have to meet with my advisers to talk royal business but I want you to start training right away," Erik said before leaving.

     "This is so cool!" Peter's eyes glowed with excitement "What are we going sword training? Hunting? Hand-to-hand combat?!!"

     "Nope" Pietro smirked throwing him a broom "Every young knight starts off with stable duty"

     "What?" Peter said crossing his arms "No way this sucks!"

     "You're going to have to get used to it no more special treatment," Pietro said turning to walk off "And I want that stable spotless when I get back"