Did Ash and May really kiss?

Greetings, Poké-Fans! Sam here, and since this 'Randomness' book has essentially become the YouTube channel I never had... I might as well act like it!

Before we continue, no, you did not read the title wrong. If you know what I'm talking about, then you probably know I'm 'bout to open up a big can of worms so... wish me luck!

Anyways, if you've been on the Internet for the last... decade, I guess, and know anybody who ships Ash and May, then you might've seen this image floating around:

 decade, I guess, and know anybody who ships Ash and May, then you might've seen this image floating around:

Like I said before... no clickbait.

This image is supposedly from the banned 357th episode of the Pokémon anime titled "First Kiss Under the Mistletoe".

As a hardcore but non-toxic (I hope) Amourshipper, when I first saw this image, right here on Wattpad, my first reaction was shock and disbelief, because people claimed it was real. If the person who put this image in their story didn't also claim it was real and from a banned episode, I would've dismissed it as fanart.
But I wasn't convinced. Just cause somebody on the internet says something is real, it doesn't actually mean it's real.

I could pull up this image and claim it's real:

But is it really real? No.

And as such, since I didn't have any definitive proof either way, I decided to do a little investigation myself.

And after months (with breaks) of research I can confidently and definitively say that... no. Ash and May did not kiss.

Before we continue, I gotta make something perfectly clear; if you're an Advanceshipper reading this, then I do NOT mean any harm. I'm not trying to discredit anybody and I'm DEFINITELY not trying to make a rant about Amourshipping being better than Advanceshipping because, honestly I really could not care less about who you ship Ash with.
What I AM trying to do is stop the spread of misinformation. Nothing more, nothing less.

And really, just because this is fake, does it mean you can't enjoy Advanceshipping? Oh Hell no! If you like this ship, then ship it baby! (Or don't, I can't tell you what to do...)